• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Literate - Advanced Literate Harry Potter Post-War Roleplay

Perish

Hello to anybody who is reading this!

I'm on the look out for anybody with interest in roleplaying Post-War. Preferably, we would play as employees of the Ministry of Magic following the ~final~ downfall of He Who Shall Not Be Named. Politics, gossiping, scandals and secrets, all just part of the day to day working in the Ministry. I have a few plotlines in mind and I hope someone else could bring something new to the table as well. I am mainly looking at playing OC only, with everything canon staying the same pretty much. (I am open to people playing canon, but they need to send a sample post)
All I require is the following:
- a strong knowledge of Harry Potter books and/ or films. (knowing both would be most useful)
- Willing to play male and female characters, I believe it's called doubling?
- Roleplays literate at a minimum, but quality over quantity is all I ask.
- For any romance that comes up, my characters are all straight, but willing to write LGBTQ characters. (What I'm trying to say is MxF mainly please)
- No smut.

If you're interested, either respond here, or PM me directly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back