• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Limbus Company/ Library of Ruina Setting (The Wallflower Office) OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Nah, I feel that way with almost every character sheet I make and saying that just prepares me for rejection, lol. I'll finish writing the backstory soon though. Since you want us to dm you that, would here or discord be better?
No, no, no! The character is cool, and the sheet follows all the rules. There is no reason to reject it!

Send the backstory on which ever platform is more convenient for you!

No, no, no! The character is cool, and the sheet follows all the rules. There is no reason to reject it!

Send the backstory on which ever platform is more convenient for you!
Dope, will do. Thank you!

Nah, I feel that way with almost every character sheet I make and saying that just prepares me for rejection, lol. I'll finish writing the backstory soon though. Since you want us to dm you that, would here or discord be better?
I think they look fine! I don't think you should worry about rejection!

I think they look fine! I don't think you should worry about rejection!
I'm always just a bit nervous when posting with people I haven't rp'ed with before. But thank you very much for the encouragement, and I really liked your character too and can't wait to have them interact.

I'm always just a bit nervous when posting with people I haven't rp'ed with before. But thank you very much for the encouragement, and I really liked your character too and can't wait to have them interact.
Yeah same! I excited for Lupine to interact with everyone's characters!

seasonedcat seasonedcat love the cs, really hot character. I need to close the page otherwise I can't think with him on it.

Small detail though, the Fixer Rank can't be lower than 5. (Sorry.)

Damn Honey really do be making Leaf act up haha

Do you love your city...?

In other news, for peeps that don't frequent the Discord. We are close to operational. Hurray! Stay tuned, for upcoming introductional post.

We will be doing a hot open, in media res probably. So I hope ya'll like some chaos!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back