• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Limbus Company/ Library of Ruina Setting (The Wallflower Office) OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Autumn Leaf

Chrysalis, Metamorphosis, Genesis
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
All OOC chatter will go here. Feel free to leave questions regarding any topic for discussion, or just simply post memes. I don't mind!

General OOC Rules:
All site rules of conduct apply (of course.)
Keep the chat generally focused on the RP itself.
All 18+ topics must be discussed elsewhere.
No politics or controversial topics not related to the RP itself.

Here is the Discord Link, for those interested!

Last edited:
So, this flowery theme we are going for. Is this clothing made to be worn at all times? Or only when on the job?

So, this flowery theme we are going for. Is this clothing made to be worn at all times? Or only when on the job?

On jobs, it is necessary. But outside, it is not necessary. (though many fixers typically wear their uniforms for most occasions. Even going out for lunch.) It helps defend them from gangs or other aggressive entities, since it indicates they belong to an organization of sorts.

That said, some Syndicates target fixers simply to slaughter them. Or hired to kill them by a higher entity, such as the Five Fingers. These are the five strongest Syndicates, comparable to power to even the Wings. So yeah, keep that in mind too.

Since we're fixers, is their any particular grade you want us to start at?

Since we're fixers, is their any particular grade you want us to start at?
Oh snap, I forgot to include the Grade in the sheet. Thanks for reminding me!

Generally, middling. I'd allow up to Grade 5.

Oh snap, I forgot to include the Grade in the sheet. Thanks for reminding me!

Generally, middling. I'd allow up to Grade 5.

Oh perfect, since that was roughly where I was aiming, albeit a Six.

Are EGOs pretty much the same as they are on the wiki? I have quite a few questions regarding them and I'm wondering if I should ask them, or read the wiki for clarification.

Are EGOs pretty much the same as they are on the wiki? I have quite a few questions regarding them and I'm wondering if I should ask them, or read the wiki for clarification.

They are essentially the same. But ask away~

I will note that E.G.O. only corrodes if another person uses one that does not originate from them. I.E. their will gets overridden by the E.G.O. Since a lot of E.G.O. is the manifestation of either an Abnormality, which is the interpretation of collective fears. Personal E.G.O. like the ones some of your characters have, (unless it is stated that this is not their own E.G.O.) should not cause corrosion. But instead, it risks Distortion. Turning them into a self-aware Abnormality, essentially.

Last edited:
hey can you create links to the interest check and CS from here? Thanks!

What are these sin types and stuff in the character sheet for EGOs? I don't quite understand it.

What are these sin types and stuff in the character sheet for EGOs? I don't quite understand it.
It's basically a carry over concept from the games.

You can take a look at the example sheet provided in the second post for some direction. Really, it's just flavor for the emotional motivation that drives the E.G.O. Pretty much choose the core ones that represent the character's ideals, flaws, and resolve.

CS is up! Yipee! (it may look a lil funny on mobile, sorry.)

Last edited:
Should have my CS up tomorrow. Finding art has driven my near insane but I'm getting there.

Should have my CS up tomorrow. Finding art has driven my near insane but I'm getting there.

I know the feeling, haha! I'm still working out things on the backend as well.

How do people feel about a Discord server? Myself, I don't mind either way. But I know some people find it a pain to constantly swap between platforms to keep up with a RP. On the other hand, it allows for quicker replies, and a place for posting art/character discussions.

So I'll leave it up to a general vote. If I feel enough people want it, I'll create it.

I'm good either way for discord. I have one but don't really use it that much, plus, I can't use it at work at all.

I'd go for Discord for speedier communications, but eh, I don't need it. Lord knows I already have too many servers.

Well, seems like I've been getting feedback that a majority of peeps would prefer one!

So I'll make one as soon as I can later on during day~

Ah perfect ... Another discord for my collection. :hornstongue;

CS is up, honestly have mixed feelings about it myself.

Nah, I feel that way with almost every character sheet I make and saying that just prepares me for rejection, lol. I'll finish writing the backstory soon though. Since you want us to dm you that, would here or discord be better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back