• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern || Lilyrose Academy ||

Cosmos

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧crying over fictional lesbians (╥︣﹏᷅╥)
- DO NOT START POSTING UNTIL ALLOWED -

tumblr_opt6k6hXFB1ui7oe1o1_500.gif

It was the first day of the new school year things were peaceful- well…. calm? Uh, who was she kidding it was a school made for pregnant girls and parents of aforesaid children, nothing about it screamed serenity but it was a good place, easy and fun classes, good courses, amazing dorm set ups and overall nice people with the odd teenage rebel trying to be like their probable movie crush/hero, annoying but admittedly tolerable, things had settled nicely, her parents went on their overseas trip about a week ago giving he a solid amount of alone time in the house to prepare, she had a small satchel over her shoulder and barely medium sized roller bag with some clothes and homely things, mainly video games if she were to be honest and for the second year she stepped through the oddly impressive gates before herself with a small sigh leaving her mouth, arriving slightly early on purpose in an attempt to avoid interaction with too many people in her current state, oh- did I forget to mention I was sixteen years and pregnant? Yeah, that. Well unluckily I'm not on the tv show, jokingly it's horrible please no I'd never do that…..

Monica's face flustered a bright pink as she scanned the area, good, only a few people were around to see her bulging eighth month of pregnant belly, especially so to that annoying cactus head domi~…. Argh, he sounded rude over the texts, a prince to his girlfriend but too much sass for her liking, but considering she was dorming with his much better girlfriend she would have to get used to it, oh and evidently reveal that yes she was in fact pregnant if the watermelon cross hybrid beach ball in front of her wasn't enough, biting her lip a little with nerves she glanced down at her phone briefly before beginning to wander towards the dorm area, she hadn't actually stayed at the school last year for her two or so months attending, it was too late to apply and they didn't live hat far away, just a short bus trip, it was horrible to have all those people stare at you though!? And constantly offer you seats and stuff and try and touch your stomach when you weren't looking! Argh, pregnancy was tough, not too mention she was still a little light headed from forgetting her iron tablets two nights ago and sleep deprived meaning she was even more out of breath and exhausted than usual, oh well, this was gonna the best year ever! she promised herself that, putting on a brave and confident smile.

- YA CAN NOW START POSTING!! -

77df8f7915c7f5d782cd16bdcc0a9122.jpg
Dominic Jones, or as most called him, Dom, had woken up with a yawn as he woke up from his slumber earlier than usual. Surprising being that he had just recently been hire as a cook and he hadn't arrived back to his place until late night. Sure the place wasn't always full and he had been able to get off work at 2am and since the place was far, he hadn't arrived back at the motel he was staying at with his girlfriend and daughter, until around 3am. So he was really tire and now it was his turn to wake up Amber before going to take a shower, get dressed and then help Priscilla get dressed. It took him a while to get her to calm down before he had finally gotten her ready, now having to do her hair. Sure he could had let Amber do it but she was currently busy taking a shower or was it something else, he had no idea. It had taken them almost a full hour for everyone to be fully ready, so now they had to wait on the taxi driver to arrive so that they could finally arrive at the school. So as time passed while they waited, he had decided to make some small breakfast for all of them to eat.

When they had finally gotten on the rode to school, let just say that he hoped he never got on the same taxi with the same taxi driver or else he would literally kick the guy out and report him for talking on the phone while driving, he was freaking putting Amber, Priscilla and the twins at risk. I mean who the fuck does that? It had pissed him off more than anything, heck he had almost thrown the phone out of the car but had just taken it from him while making sure that the guy knew not to do it again. Which was he hadn't even considered given the guy the money that they owed him, just giving him half of it before they had finally arrived and taken their stuff from the trunk. "Stupid taxi driver." He had growled out in his head before staring at the school with amusement. "I hope the soccer team is ready for me." He said while picking Priscilla up. Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Last edited:
Amber yawns as they step out of the taxi and places her hands on the her back. This place was a lot larger and a lot more beautiful than she could have imagined. She began to idly waddle her way into the school with her boyfriend and their daughter on his shoulders. "Are you sure you don't want me to carry anything in with us? I mean you have Priscilla and all of the luggage...are you sure?" She asks before groaning thanks to the kicking of their twins. "I still can't believe that we are having twins...hoe did our doctor not catch that," she thinks out loud as she looks down at her bandaged hand.

latest

It was finally the first day of school, Sara already nervous but was excited to see the students and young parents with their children. 'Yosh! I can do this! You've done this before, it won't be any different that last year, right?' she thought to herself. Pumping herself up before she went out of her room and noticed that her other roommate's boxes are still in the living room. The school was pretty good, comfortable dorms, impressive facilities, spacious rooms for the young parents and safe neighborhood. "I'm so blessed to have get a job like this, looks like waiting and working hard does pay off..." she told herself and smiled. Looking at her watch, she hurried and opens the door and closes it, hearing a click, making the door lock automatic Not requiring a key to open it instead, it was key cards with their name and picture to identify the room owners. "I should go and check up on the daycare center for now.

After running and finally arriving from the back door, Sara opened the ac and the lights. Tidying up the chairs and tables and also the toys and beds. "Okay okay, clean clean for now for the little angels~" she hums to herself happily. She remembers the time she had the hardships of taking of kids. And for some reason, kids always gets comfortable with her like it was natural. Maybe it was the motherly aura surrounding her, is what other people say to her from time to time.

Daycare Center
prospect-daycare-1.jpg
file-20171001-8620-1qnwq8r.jpg

mwYj925.jpg
Beck had been up for while, ever since his alarm rang at 4:30. He was a natural early bird, rising before the sun so he could get to his Monday morning practice. Not only did he find it best to stretch and tone his muscles before he did anything else, but when he wrapped up Finn, his little three-year-old, he was more likely to sleep through the whole thing, as well as have a short nap in the afternoon. Beck knew that once he began schooling at Lilyrose, the practices would have to cut back, but he refused to let that stop his passion. He knew, however, that a proper education was the most important thing he could get right now.

"Whoopsie daisy!" Beck lowered Finn from his shoulders and unlocked the door to their small apartment. They had just returned from practice, and now it was time to get everything around. After Beck set Finn up with something to eat, he began to roam around the two rooms, making sure everything was packed up. There was a note of sadness in his sigh as he gazed at the empty bedroom and barren walls. He had lived here for two years, making just enough money to keep himself and his son afloat. He was in good fortune to live where he did, as his primary performance hall was only a half hour away. He had declined the opportunity to travel and only did what was here, so that it was easier on Finn.

Slinging a bag over his shoulder and pulling out the handle of his suitcase, Beck got Finn into a coat and out the door. From there, he just had to drop off the key and find a taxi. Lilyrose would take around forty-five minutes to reach, so as he strapped Finn in the car, he took some books out of his bag, as well as a few snacks.

Finn had begun snoozing again just as the taxi pulled into Lilyrose Academy. Beck was surprised to see just how beautiful the campus was, as if he had been expecting some old shambled buildings. He gently lifted the toddler out and set his things down, watching as the taxi drove away. He stood for a few moments, almost bracing himself for the coming day.

In a balancing act, Beck made his way to what looked like a main hall. He would likely receive his dorm number and such there. As he walked, he noticed others had begun to arrive as well. Perhaps they were the same people as on the group chat?

Caliana Rose Wilson

Cali was excited but nervous as she sat in the backseat while her parents whispered in front of her. She couldn’t believe they were actually letting her go to a school! Something about no tutor being qualified for her situation. She sighed as she thought about it, knowing her parents were disappointed in her. Pressing her hand lightly agains her stomach, she couldn’t help but smile as she glanced out the window. It had been an amazing couple weeks, she had never met anyone as handsome or engaging as him. Blushing lightly at the memory, she bit her lip, wondering what he was doing now. She knew her parents had just been trying to protect her, but she wished they hadn’t cut their vacation short when they found out about him. Then she might have been able to tell him about the baby, or at least learned how to contact him, before flying home. Alas, she’d spent the first two weeks home sick in bed and the last four being reprimanded, repeatedly, about her behavior and foolishness.

“Little Rose,” she heard her mom calling from the front seat. “Yes, mama?” She asked as she shook the thoughts away, looking up st her parents. “We’re here sweety, Lilyrose Academy.” Cali turned to koi out the window again, smiling as the pulled up in front of the Academy. Limping out of the car, she grabbed a stuffed bear from the trunk, as her father collected her bags, and hugged it tight. She was going to miss her parents, but couldn’t wait to meet all the people that would be here. “Come on, let’s get you settled in.” Her fathers voice pulled her back to the moment and she nodded, following them into the dorm building. “Caliana, behave yourself while you’re here. Remember you pills, stay away from the boys. We’ll visit as often as we can.” Her mother stated, eyes tearing up as they approached room 154. “I know mama, I’ll be good.” Cali said, hugging her mother.

coffee_by_raichiyo33-dbpemds.jpg

Monica continued to walk towards the dorms nervously, she really didn't want Dominic and Amber to see her like this, she knew that Amber said all that stuff about support but she just! Everyone treated her so differently when they saw or found out she was pregnant, it didn't change who she was or anything it- it just made her look like a whale, okay!?With a sigh she continued to walk into the dorm buildings hallways, she had the room number on the scanning card in her hand, "154…. easy enough to remember? But who knows with my current state of brain function~…." she chuckled to herself with a warmer smile as she walked along, glancing at door numbers before approaching the correct set, luckily the numbers went somewhat in reverse and she was in fact on he first floor not the top, a fact she was very grateful for even with the lifts, they terrified her and she never quite knew why they did just something she'd always had curiously enough.

Her face drained a little as she spotted her room number, and a family seemingly standing in front of it, someone who looked- maybe a year or so younger than herself, a mother and a farther, gulping she awkwardly walked towards it, timidly trying to hide her stomach despite the evidently impossible task and blushing light pink, "H-Hi I-…. I er, I guess I'm your roommate?…. W-We're supposed to have another person as well, guess they gave us one extra or something?~" she chuckled lightly trying to make small talk as she blushed and rubbed the back of her head awkwardly with one arm, argh!? this was so embarrassing! But uh, her roommate seemed pretty cute…. In a completely non sexual manner!? Argh, we did she have to have such a teenage mind, still glancing around as she scanned the card opening the door hoping the other couple wouldn't appear out of nowhere, soft brunette locks falling gently and settling just around her shoulders where they fell her dark eyes with a light ring orb like pools of innocence.

Dom just shook his head when Amber had asked him if he was alright with carrying everything. Of course he was alright with carrying everything, he wasn't gonna let his pregnant girlfriend carried anything until he felt that she was capable of carrying anything. "Everything is fine, I barely feel the weight." He said to her with a smile. Sure he was tire and all but it wasn't like carrying all of this was problematic, more like he wanted to do it. "Why don't we just get the map to the layout of the school? I hope Pregnant lady was correct or else I'm gonna be mad." He was just kidding with that but who knew how he was gonna react. One thing he sure wanted to do was prove that Monica was pregnant. She had deny it but he knew best, after all, it was the same reaction that Amber have had when she had first gotten pregnant with their daughter.

When Amber mentioned that the twins where kicking, he had to shuddered thinking of all the chaos that they would bring. Sure he was excited, but he just hoped that they weren't like Priscilla, she was sometimes like the devil when she was high on sugar. He simply regretted that decision of giving her candy for breakfast that day that Amber had left him alone with her. He even remembered how he had been on the corner rocking back and forth, repeating 'never' over and over again. Priscilla could be like the she devil when she wanted to, the nightmares that followed after that kinda didn't help his position at all. Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Amber laughs and smiles at him reassuringly almost sensing his fear of the ensuing chaos that will come from their twins. The news from last night shook her to the core. The previous night, Amber had accidentally dropped a glass cup on the floor while Dom was out working. She wanted to make sure that Priscilla didnt get hurt so she tried to quickly pick up the glass, but in her rush, a piece of glass cut her deeply on the palm. She ended up having to take a taxi to the hospital with Priscilla to get stitches. While there though, Amber had a check up regarding her pregnancy...that was when the news appeared. Her precious doctor somehow did not spot the second baby during her check ups.

Amber shook her head to clear the thoughts as she waddles along, soon they arrived at the dorm buildings and with some help from dom, she made it up the stairs. "I'm in 154 with Monica it seems. What about You? Oh also it seems Priscilla will be with me. I hope you aren't too far away from me because I might be lonely a lot," she laughs. It seemed like there was a family there helping a girl move in. "Hey!" She exclaims happily and waddles towards the room.

Cosmos Cosmos OceanBunny OceanBunny

Violet Mathers & Greven Michaels
lemon_by_raichiyo33-dbt7pr8.jpg 1527dc2844ab5a274e1586f5f190e7dc.jpg
"Are you sure you have everything?"

"Yes Greven, I do."

"Absolutely s-"

"Yes! I have everything, god," Violet nearly shouted to the back seat of her 2017 Honda CR-V. "I have everything me and Jasmine need. And if i don't, it's not like we're in the middle of nowhere, I'll just go buy what we don't have."

"Yeah I know...I just don't want you to be lost here. It's a great school, really," Greven replied with a sigh. He was only trying to look out for his friend. "Plus, you never know, you could get a creep for a room mate, you need to make sure you have pepper spray." This made Violet giggle as she pulled into the school parking lot.

"I don't think I'll have a creepy room mate, doesn't this school do background checks or something?"

"I don't know."

"You're the one who told me that!"

One good thing about having a really bug friend is that he can carry your stuff while you carried what you could and your daughter. Same thing applied here as Greven lead Violet and Jasmine to the dorms. "What number do you have?" He asked.

Violet paused, digging something out of her pocket, "156, someone named June is my roommate," The young woman said.

"Here we are," Greven said, Violet stepping ahead to unlock the door, before pulling Jasmine's stroller in after her. Greven followed the pair, setting down their bags right inside the door. "Want me to stay?"

"Yeah, sure. You can help me unpack."

"Wonderful."

When Dom had seen the injury on Amber when he had gotten home, let's say that he had been worried when he saw her damage arm, heck he had wanted to take her back to the hospital to make sure she was okay. But of course Amber had calmed him down and somehow had gotten him to sleep. Of course the news of her being pregnant had been a full surprise, it was like a bomb being dropped. I mean the first time he had found out of her pregnancy with Priscilla, he had literally fainted and the second had been more expected but more surprising how that he knew it was a twin, boy and girl. He was praying to God that at least one of them was calm, just like Amber. Heck he would want both of them to be like her, Priscilla the she devil was bad enough but three, it was like being in hell. He even remembered once that Amber had left her makeup outside and he had woken up with lipstick smeared all over his face, even black dots all around. He had been happy that he had been able to erase the photos that Amber had taken.

When they had gotten to the dorm, Dom had made sure to help her up while making sure that Priscilla was able to walk up the stairs without problem. After all, he wasn't gonna take a shot at dropping while walking up the stairs. When Amber mentioned Monica, his eyes lit up, wanting to know if she was pregnant or not. Even if he couldn't see her, he knew that her and the other dormmate could tell him if she pregnant or not, there was no escaping him. "Well I have room 155 with some guy named Joseph and his child, so that means I'm next to you." He answered while dropping the bags on the floor once they had gotten there, spefically more when Amber went up to her roommates.
Interaction: Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez
Mentioned: OceanBunny OceanBunny Cosmos Cosmos

Caliana Rose Wilson

Cali startles lightly as she heard a voice behind her, turning she spotted a girl who seemed to be a little older than her. Smiling shyly, she gave the girl a small wave, noticing her rounded tummy. “Um, I’m Caliana..” she said softly.
Her parents went quiet and just watched on, noticing the young girls rounded tummy “Younger and younger.” Her father muttered under his breathe, shaking his head lightly as he turned towards the other couple approaching with a small girl. While her parents would never deny someone the right to have a child, they also didn’t think it was right for teenagers to be raising children, it could be dangerous for them after all. “Darling, let’s get Cali’s bags inside.” Her mother said, sending a concerned but genuin smile to the new couple before ushering her husband into the dorm.
Caliana hugged her bear tightly as she smiled shyly at the new couple. “H-hello..” she said, eyes dropping to the ground as she fidgeted nervously where she stood. “I guess we’ll be.. staying together.” She glanced back up at the couple as her parents entered the dorm. “Sh-shall we?” She gestured towards the door sheepishly.

Cosmos Cosmos Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

June had just finished loading everything into the Taxi car. She watched as Liam was running around with the kids from the commune her parents were staying at. She was nervous to see what the school would bring. She bit her lip looking over everything she packed making sure she didn't miss anything. "Liam dear it's time to go" Liam came running up to her and jumped in her arms. She leaned back to catch him so he wouldn't hit her stomach "Careful baby remember mommies tummy" Her parents walked over "be careful out there hunny not everyone is as nice as us" He laughed and gave her a hug "I love you and remember always be true to yourself" He gave Liam a kiss on the head and walked off. Her mom had a few tears in her eyes "I love you my flower and my little lion" Lion being Liams earth name. He blew them a kiss and walked away. She strapped Liam in his car seat and with one last wave took off to school.

When she got to the school her mouth dropped. The place was beautiful. They pulled up to the curb and got out, she grabbed liam and her bags. She had a small suit case for her self and one for liam. They didn't have a lot of things. Im the commune they shared everything. She pulled out her child wrap and but Liam on her back wrapping him in. the little boy was crazy haired and barefoot wearing a shirt to big and a pair of shorts. He lightly smiled an quietly watched everything around him. He was a very well behaved little boy. She was in a pair of ripped jeans with a large shirt with sandles. though she would rather have been barefooted. She picked up her stuff and headed for her dorm. She was worried about how everyone would treat her. She was excited but hopeful. She watched everyone arriving . She made to the door of her dorm and saw bags out side the door. "Here it goes". She was to scared to open the door. She stood there trying to gain the confidence. She took a deep breath and opened the door "hello" she said softly.
FireMaiden FireMaiden

child wrap example
back wrap.jpg

(oh and I changed liams picture)

Last edited:
Violet Mathers & Greven Michaels
lemon_by_raichiyo33-dbt7pr8.jpg 1527dc2844ab5a274e1586f5f190e7dc.jpg
"Look Greven, you can leave now. I forgot you suck at unpacking!"

"But Jazzy wants me to stay! Isn't that right Jazzy? You want Uncle Greven to stay don't ya?" He cooed, only to be hit in the face with a stuffed giraffe.

"I'd listen to the little lady, she's the boss," Violet chuckled. Greven waves her off.

"Yeah yeah, I'll see ya later," He said, walking out of the dorm room past June, who he muttered an excuse me to.

Violet only now noticed the other woman, and greeted her with a smile. "Hi! You must be June. I'm Violet Mathers, it's a pleasure to meet you." As she said this, Violet quickly went and grabbed the bags still outside in the hall, wiggling past June and Liam. Jasmine was watching the girl mommy was talking to, and waved.

"Hello," The two year old said. lette lette

Nicholai was already set up in his room. He talked the school into letting him stay there over the summer on the count of not having anywhere else to go. Laying down a blanket he put Rudy in front of the tv in the room giving her some baby puffs to keep her occuied. He walked over and peered out the window looking at all the new arrivals. He heard Rudy laughing along to her show. He opened the door and stepped out waveing at everyone. He thought it was funny to watch the parent's reaction of him. He heard the sound of little fit behind him and turned around to Rudy running towards him "up!" She proclaimed as hr reached out to catch her and she flew to his arms. He giggles filled the doorm. He nottied a couple of parent's with theird daughter and gave them a wave. Rudy imidietly coppied him and waved. He watched a young couple with little girl and a very pregnant mother. "This year was going to be intersting" he laughed continuing to watch
OceanBunny OceanBunny
Mentioned Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Last edited:
Kaitlin Price

Kaitlin walked towards the dorms, her nerves on edge.

'This place is beautiful,' she thought to herself. 'What am I doing here?'

She approached the steps of her dorm, grabbing hold of the heavy, intricate door. She made her way down her hall, watching the chaos of everybody moving in at once--boxes strewn everywhere, the harmony of babbling parents and relatives, mixed with occasional grunt or whirl of a power tool. She finally reached room 151, with her and her roommate's name conveniently posted outside the door.

'Peach. Huh, what an odd name.' she noted.

She opened the door, and saw a pretty pink-haired girl, maybe 3 years younger, facing away, unpacking a box.

"Hi there. My name's Kaitlin, but just call me Katie...I'm your roommate." Kaitlin said tentatively. Walking towards her, she could see Peach was heavily pregnant, which didn't surprise her. Half the girls here were knocked up, anyway. Kaitlin tried her best to reserve her judgement, reasoning that she didn't know anything about this girl beyond her name. Her direct nature reared its head in her internal monologue, at least.

Cosmosis Cosmosis

June moved out the way of the gentleman leaving. Odd he looked familiar. She smiled at Victoria "yes im june" she watched as the girl went back and forth moving things. She felt a little under packed with her 2 little bags She waved at the little girl "hello". Right then two little eyes poped up over her shoulder with a smile "this is liam". Liam gave a shy wave. "It's nice to meet you both". She felt bad just standing there. She put her stuff down. "Do you need help?"
FireMaiden FireMaiden

image.jpeg
Interacting with: Nobody
Mentioned: Lazy Taco Lazy Taco
Currently at: room 155

Ah, sweet sleep, The blue haired teen most commonly known as Joey was currently absorbed in it. As his sweet, innocent, and loud child, Gallie banged onto his body with tiny little fists as she tried to wake him up, Joey let out a mumble in protest. Joey was currently trying to force himself back to sleep with all of his might but eventually he had no choice. Pulling the little demon off of him, he gave Gallie a small kiss on the cheek before they both began their day.Putting the girl on a chair in front of the bathroom sink, he squeezed a little toothpaste onto her toothbrush and squeezed some on his own before they furiously brushed their teeth together until their gums started to sting. Next they had to do their hair. Pulling out a comb he quickly pulled out the knots that inhabitant Gallies short hair before doing the seme to his own. Finally, he put on some deodorant and they went to put on clothing.

Not wanting to seem to formal, Joey simple put on a short sleeved button up and the nearest pair of pants. He would have much rather preferred wearing a skirt but currently they were neatly folded and packed up in one of his suitcases. Pants would do for now. His child Gallie was too young to pick out her own clothing so guessing what a normal kid would wear, Joey picked out a green long sleeve dress and some white tights for the demon to wear. Finally they put on their shoes, said goodbye to mom and dad and headed to a transportation center where they could head onto a train.

Joey currently didn't have a car but luckily he lived in the perfect neighborhood for hitchhiking. A family that lived two houses away were going on vacation and they also needed to get to the transportation center so in a few mintutes Joey and Gallie were in a car on the way to their destination. It took around an hour but finally they got there. Thanking the family, the father and daughter finally got to the train and found a seat. This trip took around five hours to get there. To say that living in the middle of nowhere that Joey called home sucked would be the understatement of the year, he had to drive fifteen miles to get to the nearest McDonald's! It would be so strange moving to a densely populated place that the teen had no idea how his child would to the sudden change. So far Gallie seemed surprisingly calm. She was currently laying in his taking and taking a quick nap.

Five hours later, they reached the school. Carefully holding his daughter's hand in his, they got off the bus and finally, they were there. Shimmying his way through the crowd, the pair decided to first look for their dorm. Apparently they had room 155 with some guy named Dominic Jones. After an unreasonably long time of searching for the floor they were on Gallie and Joey were in front of their new home for the school year. Slowly the opened the door to three bed one for him, one for his roomie, and one for Gallie. Unzipping his suitcase, he pulled out a set of sheets for Gallie and him and began placing them onto the beds. Immediately once he was finished his daughter jumped onto the bed before falling asleep. Letting a chuckle escape his mouth, Joey went to get a set of blankets for her.​

Amber smiles the best she can to the young girl in front of her. "You must be one of my roommates. I'm Amber and I hope this year can be a good year together for the three of us. What grade are you in?" She asks. As Amber spoke to the girl, she felt a woosh rush past her and her eyes began to grow wide, Priscilla had ran into the room and began to run around greeting Cali's parents and Monica. Amber's head hangs low as she could hear the chaos going on inside the room. "Hurry let's get inside so my boyfriend can try to catch the girl and we can stop her from running out of the room so she will at least stay detained." she turns and glares a little towards Dominic who was supposed to be watching their daughter.

They walk into the room and Amber makes her way towards one of the beds. "Is this bed ok for me to take?" She asks nervously as she sits on the edge and sighs. Carrying two large babies in her womb really tired her out. Amber turns her attention to the parent's of Cali. "It is nice to meet you both. I hope you do not think ill of me or my boyfriend," she tries to smile warmly at them before leaning back while supporting herself by putting her arm on the bed behind her and the other on her belly.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco Cosmos Cosmos OceanBunny OceanBunny

mwYj925.jpg

Beck entered the hall and received a folder with some information. Flipping through the pages, he learned his dorm number and his roommate, who was named Calum. Finding the dorm room was easy enough as he wound between others that had arrived, and he pushed open the door to find Calum had not yet arrived. Beck set his things just inside the door, but didn't step in just yet. Closing the door, he turned back to face the others, hoping to at least match some faces to names. He set Finn down, who had woken up, and held onto his small hand.

Finn gazed seriously at Beck, causing the dad to chuckle. His son was kind of quiet, mostly keeping to himself, which was a trait he supposed they both shared. Nevertheless, he was determined not to be a loner here. He had a new chance here, as well as a stable home for Finn. He wanted to make the best of everything.

In a surprising moment, Beck felt Finn's hand slip away from his, and he could see the fluffy brown hair weaving between the taller people as he toddled off.

"Shit - Finn, wait!" His son was also incredibly headstrong, not seeming to understand that Beck was in charge. Beck stumbled after him, finding it difficult to find the toddler through the sea of pregnant mommas and other little ones.

Beck finally came across Finn, who was holding tightly to the hand of another little boy. His hair was dusty yellow, and beside him was a young woman who seemed to be talking to someone else.

"I - sorry, Finn come on." Beck took his son's other hand, but he refused to let go of the other boy's hand, standing obstinately in place. "Uh... Hi? I'm sorry, my son isn't letting go." Beck helplessly addressed who he assumed was the mother of the child, bringing a hand behind his neck in embarrassment.

lette lette

Dom had stayed quiet as he could while watching them but the moment that Priscilla left his side and had started to run around the room, his eyes became wide in alert, specially when he was being glare at by Amber who immediately left to ho inside the room and laid down on one of the bed. So when amber had gone inside, he did the only thing that he could and that was to curse like he usually did when Priscilla wasn't around. "God fucking bitchy dammit......." He started saying out quietly when grinding his teeth at each word that was said, words that could had made any sailor blush. Growling to himself, he pushed the young girl inside the room before locking it and giving the running Priscilla a glare.

"I'm sorry for pushing you inside, but I had to or else Priscilla would go running around the whole dorms and I don't want to have to go around and run after her." The moment he said those words he had started to chase after Priscilla, being sure to not touch anyone of them. After all it wouldn't do good for him to make a bad impression on the people around. "Stop running Pris." He yelled her before finally catching him, making him breath out a sight of relief since he was already out breath, the tiredness from not sleeping a lot getting into him. "Please Priscilla don't do that until you're at the day care." Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez OceanBunny OceanBunny Cosmos Cosmos

Caliana Rose Wilson

Cali’s smile brightened as the girl introduced herself. She seemed really sweet, maybe this transition wouldn’t be as scary as she originally thought. “My names Caliana.. I’m in ninth grade.” She said, head turning to watch the little girl blast into the room, running all over the place. She was an adorably energetic thing, Cali couldn’t help but smile at her antics.

“It’s alright.” Cali mumbled to the boy after he apologized for pushing her into the room. She glanced at her parents. They had set her bags down by a dresser and has been in the process of placing a sheet over a mattress, however, her mother had stopped to smile down at the young child. “It’s nice to meet you too hunny.” Cali’s mother said, shifting her gaze to the child mothers. “We don’t think ill of you. The health issues do just concern me when someone is so young.” Her eyes drifted over to her own daughter still standing by the door. “Your daughter is beautiful. Children are so precious.” She gave the young mother a warm smile before turning to help her husband fit the sheet over the mattress.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Cosmos Cosmos Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Amber smiles at everyone in the room. "I thank you for your understanding and concern. As you can tell Priscilla is my first child and I am actually expecting two more in about 3 months. We originally thought it was only one baby, but last night I found out it was twins," she blushes. "I am here to help your daughter however I can if you would like since I have been through this once before and I am going through it again. I want to make sure everyone is going to be able to live together peacefully," she tries to reassure Cali's parents. "I'm in 11th grade since me and my boyfriend," she points to Dom, "Took some time off from school to raise Priscilla," She chuckles tiredly, "As you can tell...she is a little...energetic so I hope you won't mind her at all. In time I hope she begins to calm down some more or else she will be troublesome when she becomes a teenager.

Priscilla giggles and waves at everyone in the room as her daddy held her in his arms. "I like tall people!" She loudly exclaims as she giggles more. She hugs her daddy tightly and soon falls asleep in his arms.

June had just sat Liam down so he could interact with the little girl. When she heard a commoion next to her. To her surprise there was another little boy standing beside her holding liams hand. Liam was standing there acting as if everything was normal and he had known the little boy his whole life. She smiled "well hi there hunny". Soon after there was a gentlemen calling after him. Safe to assume he was ths father."No its okay really" she watched as he tried to pull the little boy away with no luck. She smiled "i see that" she bent down to the two boys. "Oh my did we make a friend" "how about i talk to your daddy and we can set up a play date so we can go play together" she spoke soft to them. "I bet daddy will even let you come over and play sometime if you listen" she looked up at the gentlemen and smiled. She stood up "im june by the way and that little one is liam" she pointed to the hand attatched to finns.
boo. boo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back