• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern || Lilyrose Academy ||

Amber nodded in acknowledgement of the girl's words. "I would assume all of the students would be there. I know how you feel about pregnancy...I was sort of like you. Yes I was 16, but I never really wanted to even think about having...intimate relations...with boys until marriage, but my boyfriend...." she smiles. "Let's say that I know where you are coming from. I am here for you and I want to make sure you are ok while we live together. So why couldn't you leave the house? Protective parents? Or were you sick?"

77df8f7915c7f5d782cd16bdcc0a9122.jpg
Dom nodded at both of them while passing a hand through his hair while making sure that his hoddie didn't fall off. Looking at Liam, he wasn't sure, maybe it was his gut feeling or not, but it seemed like the kid reminded him of someone, but he wasn't completely sure. Nicholai voice caught him off guard, especially when he introduced his daughter to them. "Right now my daughter is at the daycare and I was gonna go deliver her some of her favorite fruit snacks." Rudy? Hmmmm, that was an interesting name. The main reason he had chosen Priscilla as a name had to be that it had been his favorite name while growing up, heck, he had placed that name on the few story that he had decided to make. "So Rudy? That's a good name for her." He said while smiling a little bit at the little girl. lette lette

large.jpg

Xavier went into his room and collected his luggage- a small duffle bag and a backpack. He hadn't slept the night before, and it showed on his face. His skin was pale, acne scars and freckles standing out. There were dark reddish purple marks under his eyes, like someone had dipped their fingers into ink and rubbed them on his face. He headed out of his room, lighting up a cigarette and inhaling. “Bye, honey”, his mom called from inside their ramshackle kitchen, in a rare display of affection. Xavier ignored her. He took one last look at the place he had called home for the past 18 years and sighed. He would miss his buddy Levi’s crazy parties, and all the things they got up to. But there was nothing he could do. Xavier tossed the cigarette butt on the ground and headed out to his shitbox of a car and got in. It was a long drive to his new school.

Three hours later, Xavier was at his new school. His battered red Oldsmobile was about to keel over from being worked for so long. He parked the car, got out, and looked around. He didn’t know where to go, or what to do, so he decided to just wander around until someone came and offered their assistance. He grabbed his stuff and lit up a cig, walking towards the main building.

Monica continued to blush as she realised she was talking to her stomach against was a weird habit, almost like a comforting thing in a sense, once the girl started to move away she blinked a few times, "You're-…. You're Katie, right? from the group chat, y-you didn't show a photo but you are, well- I mean you kinda sound like she does?…." she stuttered out grabbing the girls wrist briefly with a slightly wide eyed and curious stare, "I-I'm Monica- I mean, I did kinda warn you i was pregnant and all but it' still…. I look different I guess?" she continued with a sheepish shrug and warm smile, trying to comfort the nervous looking girl as best she could.

[A click on the speakers of each room or hallway could be heard and with a small fuzzling noise, it was brought to life]

"Attention, This is the vice principle speaking- uh, well I suppose you could just call me Sarah. We hope all new students have been able to settle in nicely to the dormitories! In roughly twenty minuets we shall be holding an assembly of sorts, more a welcoming ceremony for those of you who haven't been here before, all parents with young children please drop them off at the daycare centre and then come when you can, no need to rush but it will include some important information, especially to do with classes and the setup, a tour of the school will be optional once complete to get used to your surroundings, we have quite an extensive grounds complete with a small excursive pool and gym area, library, two cafes and nearby is an easily accessibly grocery store, that's all, thankyou."

Caliana Rose Wilson

“Umm, both I guess..” Cali said sheepishly. She tipped her head slightly, listening as the announcement sounded. “I guess there is an assembly.” She sighed, looking back to Amber. “Should we head down together? Or do you want to wait for Monica and your boyfriend?” She asked, climbing to her feet and setting her near on the bed. She leaned over and grabbed a peanut butter and chocolate chunk granola bar from the snack bag she’d left on the bed earlier. “How many people do you think will be there?”

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

mwYj925.jpg

Beck was tired of sitting around. While he didn't really want to part with Finn, he figured it would be easier if his toddler was out of the way while he toured the seemingly large campus. Setting Finn on his hip, he waved to his two other roommates, Calum and Nicholai. "I'm heading out. I would mind some company, if you want to come along." He pushed open the dorm door that had slowly started to close and walked briskly down the hallway.

Walking didn't seem to be enough. In a sudden burst of energy, Beck stretched his legs in a short leap, his feet pointing as much as they could in his thin tennis shoes. Finn giggled again, tucking his head against Beck's shoulder. The male smiled and twirled around, holding the sleeping Finn close to his chest as he did so. It felt good to dance, but he hoped no one had seen. Setting back to his normal pace, Beck pushed open the door and walked back outside, squinting a bit in the bright sunlight.

lette lette @h o n e s t p r i n c e

(open for interaction)

"Probably quite a few, let's go ahead and start heading down there since it takes me a bit longer to walk then it used to," she jokes trying to cheer up the girl. "You can stick with me if you want," she give the girl a warm smile before standing up and beginning to waddle towards the door.

Violet Mathers
lemon_by_raichiyo33-dbt7pr8.jpg
Her roommate left, leaving her to unpack and pick her room. She chose the one of the left, and quickly settled in while Jasmine would occasionally pop in to see what she was doing before going back to whatever toddler thing she wanted to do. Violet also decided to change out of the sweats and t-shirt she was wearing, and into something a little more her. Ripped Jean shorts and a crop top paired with some converse. "There we go, much better!" She with a smile, causally looking at herself in the mirror. Of course, then came the announcement. "Come here Jazzy!" Violet called to her daughter, who came running as fast as her little legs could waddle. Violet scooped her up in her arms, "Mommy has to get to an assembly, so you're gonna have to go see other kids okay?" She said, to which her daughter nodded. "Okay mommy." "That's my good girl," Violet said, kissing her daughter's nose before leaving her dorm. (Open for Interaction)

Caliana Rose Wilson

Cali nodded and followed Amber out the door. “I’ll stay with you.. all these people still make me nervous.” She said sheepishly, blushing lightly. She pulled the door open for Amber and then shut it after they excited. “I’m not really sure where anything is either.. so I would prolly get lost if I tried going alone.” Matching her pace to the older girl’s waddle, she smiled up at her. She looked around the halls curiously as they slowly made their way towards the assembly.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

"Well I can be your substitute mom if you'd like," she laughs "if be more than happy to help you and make sure you have a good experience here." She waddles past Monica and the girl she was talking to. She hoped Dominic was almost to the daycare to give Priscilla her snacks.

Hearing the announcement, Xavier started heading to the assembly. He walked into the auditorium, blatantly ignoring the “no smoking” sign. He had only been gone for a few hours, yet his phone was already buzzing away with texts and calls. Currently, his friend Jack was calling. He picked up and the two boys began talking.

“So, you know that girl, Belle?” Jack asked.

“No....?” Xavier replied.

“You have a kid with her, ya dingus! Anyways, she’s been going around talking about how even though you went away, you need to be a part of the child’s life.”

“Ah, shit. Tell her she’s crazy if she thinks I’m gonna have anything to do with her or the kid. Anyways man, I gotta go. I’ll text you later, bye.” Xavier quickly hung up the phone. Hearing that had soured his mood. To calm down a little, he took out another cig and lit up. He needed to be calm, happy, and his normal charismatic self if he were to make new friends here!

open for interaction

Caliana Rose Wilson

“I’m not sure I could have a bad experience..” Cali said with a light sigh. “No matter how awkward or nervous I am.. it’s amazing to being able to be here. I’ve always wanted to go to an actual school.” She smiled, giving Monica a small wave as they passed her. “I love my parents and they tried to keep me happy, but being cooped up in a house 24/7 isn’t all that fun.” She looked up at Amber as they continued down the hall.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Cosmos Cosmos

"I think I would go crazy eventually if I was stuck in a house all day. You must have been really sick if they kept you inside all the time. I don't wish that upon anyone. At least you are here now and I'm gonna help ya even if you don't want my help."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back