• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern || Lilyrose Academy ||

Caliana Rose Wilson

Cali nodded and gave Monica a small, but hopefully reassuring, smile when she inquired on if the young girl was okay. She watched the three interact curiously, finding it endearing that Dom offered Monica food even though their seemed to be a silent tension between the two. Her eyes lifted to Amber’s as her name was called, blushing lightly as she was invited into a hug. She wasn’t used to such actions with anyone but her parents. Some of her tutors had acted like an older sister and taken photos with her, but that was different, they were paid to be there. Setting her phone and bear next to her, she slid off the bed and slowly walked towards the other girls. Biting her lip nervously, she sat on the bed beside Monica.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Cosmos Cosmos

June was watching everyone unpack and mingle as she was walking. Liam was peeking over her shoulder watching everyone. He was smiling at everyone. She was startle by little butterfly movements in her stomach. She quickly put her hand to her stomach and looked down. She sighed. For the brief moment she wasn't paying attention she accidently bumped into someone "oh im so sorry" she stumbled back a bit noticing the guy infront of her.

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

77df8f7915c7f5d782cd16bdcc0a9122.jpg
Dom had a smile on his face as he responded to the chat, happy that at least he had been thanked by Monica, even if she still kept on calling him a cactus, something that had completely confused him. But now, now he was just walking around trying to reach the daycare, so that he could drop off her fruit snack, something that he always gave her or else she would literally get mad at him for not giving it to her. Maybe he had been thinking too much but the moment someone bumped into him, he had turned to immediately look at who the person was. He had to raise an eyebrow when he saw that he recognized her but he wasn't completely sure from where, at least he didn't, before he heard her speak. "No it's alright." He responded back, while he had to question himself on why she was here. At least he didn't have to try to figure out why, being that he saw the kid that she had behind her and her growing belly. "It would seem it was my bad.... July." Was that her name? He had no idea, just that he knew her name started with Just, maybe it was Juliet, Julie, Juliana, or was it June. "Oy, my bad not July, but June." He corrected himself when he realized who she was. lette lette

Monica, once Cali had come over giggled once before wrapping her into the hug as well, joining in with the rest of them, her stomach awkwardly interfering a little with its size, the baby kicking at the other girl now in the hug as she blushed and chuckled, "yeah, yeah~ I guess this is pretty great~" she smirked a little over at Amber's direction.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez OceanBunny OceanBunny

"I told you it would be," Amber laughs and hugs the girls tighter. "It always feels good when my daughter and boyfriend hug me like this, I've never had a hug with 2 other girls that are pregnant though. I hope this year goes well for all of us!" She cheers and closes her eyes and smiles wide.

June laughed at bit at the confusion. She was trying to figure out whi he was ans how he kne her name. " june yes" she smiled "and you are" she thought for a moment. "Oh man yeah Dominic" "its been like forever, how are you". What an odd place to run into someone. A place like this. Liam squirmed on her back trying to see but stay hidden.
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Dom had nodded at the girl when she said his name correctly. "Correct my name is Dominic." He repeated to her while giving the child behind her, strapped to her back a questioning look. "So you got one kid and another kid on the way?" He asked her, seeing that the last time he had last seen her had been when he was around 14 to 15. So it was kinda surprising seeing her again. When she asked him how he had been, he quickly answered. "I been good, just been working hard what about you?" He answered before taking phone out and looking at the text messages that had been sent on the chat, before putting it away. lette lette

Caliana Rose Wilson

Cali squeaked softly in surprise as she was dragged into the hug. But she soon smiled as she felt Monica’s baby kicking at her. She blushed lightly as she thought of how soon her own baby would be doing that. Looking up at the two girls, her smile brightened. “I hope the rest of the year goes just like this.” She stated softly, glad to be getting along with her roommates.

June looked down at her belly "i guess it is getting kind of noticeable now " she blushed a little "yeah he's 3 and im about 5 months now" she looked over her shoulder to the little boy "say hi" liam just waved. "He only talks when he wants too" she shrugged. "What about you what are you bere for" she bit her lio nervously.
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Dom shrugged at her question, being that the only reason he had come was to accompany his girlfriend and make sure Priscilla didn't bother her with her hyperness. "You know, just trying to get back into my academics after leaving school just so that I could take care of my daughter." He casually answered, while cracking his neck. "She's a hyperactive little spitfire but she's a good, just hope that the twins aren't the same as her." He shuddered when he though of how the twins would be. He honestly more than ever hoped that the twins weren't as troublesome as Priscilla, because that was a train wreck that was hoping to come his way. Oh the nightmare he would face if that happened, he couldn't stop the shutter he got when he started to think about it. lette lette

Junes eyes widened "wow a daughter and twins?". "Well congratulations". She had a nagging feeling in the back of her mind. If she temembered corretly his family was really uptight. She thought she remembered meeting his aunt once. It was around the time that she was pregnant with liam. Then it hit her. Thats why his aunt didn't like her. She had walked in on them in the act. Her face turned a little puzzled. "How long has it been". She wondered id he had remembered anything.
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Dom looked puzzled at her question. Did something happen between them? He kept having a nagging feeling on the back of his brain but he just couldn't understand what it was, at least until he kinda understood what she meant. "It would be about 4 years???? Right????" He answered with a questioning look. Did she mean the last time they saw each other or would it have to be that. Something that he had forgotten, something that he really didn't know how to say it. "The last time we saw each other would have to be before my aunt made me switch school, she never told me why, sorry I never contacted you, she kinda of took my phone away and erased every number I had in it." He sheepishly answered while scratching his cheek. lette lette

June shrugged "not your fault, i didn't have my phone long after that anyway". "I think it was it was more about 3 years". She looked down at her feet. Liam started fidgeting on her back. She laughed slightly at him before unwrapping him and putting him down "he likes to explore" she tried to change the subject as the toddler began walking around.
Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Dom gave a small smile toward the kid. He reminded him so much of Priscilla, someone who really liked to explore. "He reminds me of my little spitfire, you can't keep her down at all when she gets into exploring, it even gets me tire." Completely true on that, being that she had a lot of energy, something that made him question how she was so energetic, even he wasn't that energetic when he had been a kid. "So what's his name?" He questioned her. lette lette

June smiled "his name is Liam". She watched as the little one leaned now to look at a bug. "i have to say he is a pretty good kid, i can only hope this next one is just like him" she giggled."What about you, whats your little ones name?"

Nicholai put rudy down. As soon as he did she took off to the little boy next to dom and june. "Hi!" The little girl squealed to them. He ran over "im sorry she loves to make new friends" he watched as the kids started talking. "Im nicholai".

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Amber slowly pulled away from the hug and checked her phone before beginning to slowly eat the food brought over to her and Monica by Dominic. "So how far along are you Cali? You look kind of young to be having a baby...I guess I can't say much because I was 16 when I got pregnant," she chuckles and rubs her belly and pulls down her shirt.

Monica blushed a little but also slowly released form the hug with a smile, "Yeah, I hope this year goes really well~" she replied with an awkward giggle, looking over at Amber when she questioned Cali she gave a nod as well, "I-I mean I guess I got pregnant when I was 15 but then I turned 16 a little less than a month later, so seriously no pressure!" she chuckled a little as she tried to adjust herself into getting comfy again, eyeing up the sandwich longingly but knowing she still had to wait and in such puffing out her cheeks in a stubborn manner.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez OceanBunny OceanBunny

Monica with a heavy sigh lifted herself and the weight of her stomach off the temptingly comfortable bed placing both hands on her back before letting one drop to the side whilst the other continued to support herself, "Imma' gonna go and get that doctors cert I need from the front office now if your looking for me, normally it'd take me five minuets but uh- if I'm not back by nighttime send a search party to find me about halfway~" she teased with a small giggle and smile, admittedly glanced at the sandwich once more longingly before resigning herself to the travels.

Opening the dorms door she began to make her way down the hall in a waddling fashion and blushing bright pink, trying to keep herself mostly unnoticed, hard to do with a giant stomach right in front of yourself, not watching where she was going she found herself bumping straight into a girl outside the entrance, around a similar height and age group it seemed, taking a step backwards quickly she waved both hands a little in a frantic manner towards the blonde, "I-I!? I'm so sorry I just wasn't watching where I was going and I kinda was lost in thought and stuff so- yeah?…." she awkwardly stuttered out with a sheepish smirk at the end in an apologetic way as she rubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment, her other hand now resting on her stomach in an attempt to calm down the now kicking baby, "Sh-Shhhh, okay? I- er if you'd let me eat in the morning you wouldn't have to wait so long I gotta go get our certificate!…." she whispered to it puffing out her cheeks a little in a stubborn manner and as though responding, another hard kick was given in reply which she winced a little at.

"T-two months." Cali said, blushing brightly at the question. "I'm f-fourteen.." She fidgeted on the bed, pulling nervously at her fingers. Looking up as Monica got off the bed, she tipped her head to the side before nodding. “See you later, Monica.” She looked back to Amber still sitting on the bed beside her, offering a small smile to the girl before slipping off the bed and walking back to her own. She knelt down on the floor, pulling bedding out of her bag and placing it onto her bed. “Might as well try gettin some unpacks my done, right?” She asked, glancing over her shoulder at Amber, if she didn’t find something to do with her hands she would have just continued to fidget and pull at them.

"I'm sure he or she is." Dom responded when she said how she wanted her born unborn child to be like Liam. "My daughter name is Priscilla." He smiled when he said her name. Sure she was hard to handle sometimes but he would never trade for anyone in the world, heck he was more excited about raising his unborn twins. Sure it looked like it was gonna be hell for him and Amber having to keep the twins happy when they where born and having to do the same with Priscilla. He would had said something else but another came in, making him raise an eyebrow, especially when the dad came. "So this guy is Nicholai???" He questioned himself, the guy really didn't seem like he should had been when he first saw the picture. "It's alright, it's how kids are suppose to act, I'm Dominic." He introduced himself to him. lette lette

"I will unpack some of my stuff later when Dominic comes back. Do you know when the assembly is today?" She asks and rubs her belly. "Is there any question or questions I would be able to answer for you about pregnancy? I know you are just starting out, but I want to make sure you have a good knowledge of what is to come."

5ifujs3h.jpg

nnfpv5rp.jpg

*DUM VITAS EST SPES EST*
xmmvn3na.jpg

Katie was still singing to herself, when she suddenly got bumped into by another girl. Around her age and height, but with a stomach that showed she was pregnant. Katie looked at her get all nervous and she did not feel good about the situation. "no, no it was my fault..." She shook her head. Then, she looked at the girls stomach. She was talking to it. How weird. That was probably one of those things you dont understand as a bystander. "Uhm, well, i don´t wanna be a bother, so i´ll just get going...", she then muttered.

4cc6zeje.jpg

26owniqd.jpg

code by pasta

June smiled "they seem to be best friends already ". She notticed there was something Dom wanted to say. She wondered if he had finally put the pieces togeather. She didn't want to break up his family. She was doing just fine on her own. She sighed and looked over to Liam, to be honest she wasn't even sure if her suspension was right. She just watched. If he figured it out she woudl tell him, if not she wouldn't mention it.

Nicholai nodded "hey my buddy, good to finally meet you". He picked Rudy up "this beautiful little princess right here is Rudy." he had to admit being a single father at a young age was hard, but he wouldn't change it for the world. She helped him become a better man. Rudy smiled wide "hi".

Lazy Taco Lazy Taco

Caliana Rose Wilson

"A-Assembly.?" Cali squeaked. "Isn't that with like a l-lot of people?" She sat on the floor, facing Amber and pulled her bear off the bed into her lap. "Um, I'm not really sure about this pregnancy thing. Other than mum and dad, and my tutors, I haven't really been around people much since I was little." She smiled awkwardly, thinking about all the years spent inside, not allowed to leave the property unless going to the doctors or the rare vacation. "I have read about it.. Mum got me some books about what to eat and h-how my body will ch-change.." Her eyes dropped to her bears head and her voice got quieter as she stumbled over the last few words. "I d-didn't mean for this to happen, he was just so.." She sad softly, sighing again. Her heart beating a staccato rhythm as she thought about him and the two weeks they'd spent together.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Users who are viewing this thread

Back