• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lights, Camera, Action! [CLOSED]

PixieDust

Ten Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

clapperboard-gadget-flying-tiger-copenhagen-420144_1200x.png

PLOT

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Six unknown young actors get what could be their breakout roles in Hollywood on a brand new teen high school drama show in the same vein of hits like Riverdale, The OC and Gossip Girl. How will they navigate their first big professional roles, working with directors and co-stars and new found recognition amongst the public?

You will play as one of the six young actors as we play through first day on set all the way to teen idol stardom, attending industry parties, Emmy Awards and gaining high profile big screen roles. Will the stars form alliances, romances or schisms amongst each other? You decide!

RULES

1. Spots will not be first come first serve, but will be chosen by who fits the dynamic best. It will be somewhat like a casting audition. Feel free to express an interest in a particular role here in the interest check, however. :)
2. All RPN rules apply
3. No OOC drama please! Save it for the cameras ;)
4. All participants must have Discord for OOC chat and plotting purposes.
5. Please no one-liners for posts. At least two paragraphs for IC posts.

DISCORD LINK & CS

JJ8S.gif

Discord
IN POST PRODUCTION

Character Sheet
IN POST PRODUCTION

CAST

ROLE

Female Lead: PixieDust PixieDust
Somewhat of a blank slate at the beginning of the series, but has the traits of a protagonist, well meaning and kindhearted but desperate to fit in.
Male Lead: 7h4t.0n3.6uy 7h4t.0n3.6uy
Female Lead Best Friend: elderflower elderflower
Male Lead Best Friend: Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
Popular Girl: tamarapasek tamarapasek
Popular Guy: weldherwings weldherwings

Last edited:
This looks really fun! I’d be down to try out for a male lead best friend role.

Hi. Interested if there's another open spot.
Sure! Feel free to try for any open spot you would like. The character thread is up 🙂

WHY DOES MY ASS WANT TO BE IN ON THIS WHEN I HAVE SO MUCH PAPERWORK TO DO IM DROWNING IN IT I SWEAR.
smother me interested ill see if i can come up with something if i don't die from work first.

is the discord link only for those who get in, or is it for everyone? lol i almost joined it haha

Hey everyone! an update on roles: currently still available to try for are the Female Lead Best Friend, the Male Lead and the Popular Guy

ahhhh!! I was unaware it was accept as you go sort of scenario (thought I had more time lol hahaisxndbshahuaia) my stupid ass will try and get something up tonight !!!
I’ll be most likely going for the popular guy !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back