• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom life of a pokemon

Okay what ever you say hahahaha but i guesse I can't back down. I'll do my best. But why me? Why right before the tournament? This is strange.

Mr.jacobs

Appears behind king using his quick speed* so king want to know something that will be enjoyable.

Mr. King smiles and stands there, knowing full well Mr. Jacobs was behind him. "Sure. I'd like to know something that can amuse me."

Citrine's blush went away. She was now excited to see Jake go against Mr. Jacobs. 'I know Mr. Jacobs has a higher chance of winning but I'm still going to root on Jake!' She said being the supportive friend she always is. "You can do it Jake!" She said looking at the Umbreon giving him a thumbs up.

Me and you are going to be in a tournament as well. We wil be the final obstacle the winning team must face.

Jake

Thank citrine I will do it ill beat him no matter what * he said smiling

Mr. King laughs as he smiles widely. "So, I was picked for the final obstacle? Now that will be fun!" Mr. Kings cape flows in the wind. "Can't wait."

Osen nods. "Good luck Jake. Well be rooting for ya." Osen fires a large smoke ring from his pipe

Lets just hope I can get a few good hits. Will someone train with me before hand so I'm pumped up.

Mr.Jacobs

We will do a six on two battle. Think we can handle it

Mr. King grins. "Two on six? How perfect. I feel pumped. I knew this teaching business would pay off." Mr. King nods. "Can't wait."

Osen puffs his pipe, smoke encircling him. "This'll be a fun to watch fight"

Osen encircles the smoke around him. When the smoke disappears, he appears next to Jake. "I guess I can practice with you. I recently battled, but I think I can make a challenge." Osen says, putting away his pipe.

Okay. All we need is light training. I mean I have to battle head master next hahaha * he said walking to coach damain* excuse me sir would you watch our battle/ practice

@Isune

(sorry for disappearing.)

Snivy is hit hard on the head from Nick's Horn Leech, and is dazed, but his second horn leech wakes him up. He's definitely battered, but would like to show his worth. Snivy uses leaf storm again, then double team and vine whip (suggestion: Mr. Jacobs recognizes that combination, as the one Snivy attempted against him.)

Mr.Jacobs

*he sees the same combination from his battle with snivy and smirks.* maybe he will land this one

Jake got on one side of the court waiting for ousen to get on the other side.* come on lets go he said yes

@National

Nick dodges the leaf storm is hit by the vine whip it is getting hard to see snivy .

Osen uses the vibrations to pinpoint the shadow balls. He calmly dodges them, and he shoots a mud shot down into the holes.

the real Snivy appears from behind, and uses vine whip to grab the phantump and repeatedly crash him into the ground.

Jake used double team and more of him appear and use quick attack while the real him stayed underground

"Hey citrine how are you and our boyfriend? I didn't hit either of you with fahy did I?" @Aero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back