• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom life of a pokemon

hiro

I'm back
When Pokemon go to a new place where people dont exist they create there own society. In that society school is a big deal without the humans there is no battles till one or the other is badly hurt. There I peace and tranquility among the Pokemon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello students and staff I am you principle mr.jacobs you will be assigned a roommate. There will be a room of two. So here are the students in room A-10 dex and Jacob *as he said that mr.Bozeman came up and wispered something in his ear.* Okay delayed announcement on roommates please look at the form on the wall out side now please introduce your selves to the teachers.

~sheet on the wall with roomate list~

A-13 Eric -oustan

A-12 kyle-citrine

@Isune

Last edited by a moderator:
Eric walked outside and waited for the other students.

Damian waited for the students.

Kyle looked at the board tilting his head. 'Citrine, huh? Her name is a gemstone, so hopefully she is classy.' Kyle thought. He looked around at the other students, talking among themselves as he fixed his cuff. "Seems like another year of hooligans." Kyle mumbled to himself and he walked off to find somewhere to sit.

Citrine was skipping toward the board to see who her roomate is. "I hope they're awesome and don't mind noise." She mumbled to herself smirking. Citrine looked at the board and stuck her hands in her pocket. 'Kyle? Meh I guess he sounds cool enough.' She thought and walked away whistling.

Miss. Leo let out a yawn. 'No Paula! No sleeping on the job.' She thought to herself. This was her first year teaching and she didn't want to get fired for sleeping. She looked around to see if she can find any other teachers.

Miss. Leo jumped. "Oh Mr. Jacob sir! Um yes the students look like a fun bunch." She said bowing politely. @hiro

I'm looking forward to seeing how your student will turn out and yes ousten she will be one of your teachers

Ousten turned around to see his other teacher who was clearly much bulkier and taller than him only to say,"Oh, thanks!" and quickly turning around as he sped off to try and find his roommate.

Ousten slowed down a little and shouted back,"S-sorry sir!" and went into a speed walk to his dorm room.

Miss. Leo smiled as she watched Ousten run off. "So that's Ousten. I've heard his name many times by other teachers saying he is a good student."

Outsten opened the door to his dorm room and threw himself on his bed,"That teacher was HUGE! I think it's gonna be in my best interest not to anger him."

Aron walked over to the other teachers with his arms crossed and asked,"We have another one do we? I hope this one actually is a good student Leo."

Yes he is a very bright student.

JAKE

hello miss.leo hello mr.jacob *bows respectfully* how are you doing today

Aron chuckled a little and only murmured,"I shall be the judge of that if you don't mind." He then watched as Jake ran over to greet the other teachers and asked,"Am I invisible child?"

Miss. Leo blinked surprised at all the teachers and students coming up to join the conversation. "I hope so too Mr. Jenson." She said and then looked at Jake. "Hi, I'm doing well. How are you?" She asked, giggling a bit at Aron's remark.

I-I'm sorry sir *he bowed quickly * I'm very sorry I'm ok

MR.JACOB

Aron lay off the kid. So what is it you need

Aron chuckled as he said,"No fears Jacob, I simply wish to...how do you say? Fooling around with the child." He then continued,"Yes child, what is it that you need?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back