• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom life of a pokemon

The Zoroark followed Snivy while paying close attention to his surroundings and to the 'academy' building. "Ay, looks like school already started..." He said with a small sarcastic tone in his voice. 'Nice place....' He thought.

Scout and Kyle were walking down the hallway. Kyle was talking to Scout about different formal foods and Scout listen on the occasion thinking to the small Meowsic. Scout looked over and saw Snivy and a Zorark walking around. 'Hey Kyle look a new kid.' He thought to the Kyle. Kyle nodded. "Ugh, he's tall and looks like a bum." Kyle mumbled. 'Everyone is taller than you Kyle you're really short.' Scout thought with a smirk. Kyle stuck his tongue out at the Scraggy. The two made their way to Snivy and Zoroark. Scout wrote down on his notebook "Hi! My name is Scout." And showed it to Snivy and Zoroark. @ferociousfeind @AtlasTheShapeless

"Hello Scout, I'm Zoroark, nice to meet you." He bowed down before looking back at Scout. "So..umm, Im kinda of new to this place..., and he is giving me a small tour..." He was talking about the Snivy. "What about you..two?"

@Aero

"Scout and I have been here since day one. We have a break so we're walking around." Kyle said fixing the cuffs of his jacket. "Thank you for noticing me by the way." Kyle said sarcastically looking at Zoroark his eyes narrowed a bit. @AtlasTheShapeless

Kyle rolled his eyes crossing his arms. "Zoroarks." He mumbled under his breath. Scout wrote down, "So how do you like the school so far? Based on what you've seen so far?" and showed Zoroark. @AtlasTheShapeless

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well, I like it....,and that's pretty much it...." Zoroark said, looking around once again. "But, are you sure that we are in the school?" if you looked around, it wasn't the school anymore, but instead a forest covered by fog.

@Aero

Users who are viewing this thread

Back