• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom life of a pokemon

"Good then he did his job correctly that will show him not to mess with me. It's funny because Jake doesn't know what I did." Jade giggles

Jake springs up and uses flash to try and blind him abit to slow him down then thought" jade what are you guys talking about"

Nothing dear just win the fight and don't worry about me.

"Fahy has just been avoiding me no big deal. As for telling Jake I probably will eventually."

Mr.jacobs walks over to the boys practicing.* Jake I hope you are ready. Now could you please leave us to battle* he stepped into the feild

Citrine nodded and looked back at the battle. "That doesn't sound too bad for Fahy that is." She said and saw Mr. Jacobs walk into the field. "Well looks like the main event has arrived." Citrine said with a smile. @Drumonkey

Nicole walks into the gym and sees jade and citrine the walks up to them.* may I sit down with you

Citrine looked at Nicole and smiled. "Yeah sure join us!" She said patting a seat beside her.

Nicole sat down next to citrine.* so what's going on why are the headmaster and Jake on the field?

Jake

*he smiles at the headmaster.* I'm ready sir please lets start.*

Mr. Jacobs

Okay please start when you are ready child.

Osen steps off the stage and sits next to Mr. King. "Well, that wasn't even a warmup." Osen says as he pulls out his pipe. Mr. King smiles as he pats Osen on the shoulder. "Trust me. You'll be fine." Osen gets up and sits next to Citrine. He smiles. "Hey." @Aero

Nicole.

I hope Jake wins. Are all the students going to cheer for Jake

Jake okay headmaster here I come.* Jake thinks to himself." Now I can go full power. I might need to" he jumps in the air and uses flash to try and slow the headmaster down then uses dig.

Mr.jacobs

* blinded by the light his speed drops greatly and as he regains Visio Jake is gone*

Jake pops out of the ground and uses toxic *

Mr.jacobs just sees a black blur and dodges jakes toxic.*

Jake: Danmmit t that should have hit* Jake uses quick attack and dashes behind head master and bites him

Jacobs: Ouch! This kid is fast * he turns around and grabs Jake with vine whip and slings him across the gym

Jake: This could really go either way I gotta watch out . *Jake jumps into the air and uses flash one more time and while headmaster was blinded he used shadow ball

Jacobs: * takes the shadow ball and moves slower so he do make any wrong moves. He shoots a leech seed at Jake but misses because of his poor vision

Jake: Uses double team then dig

@Drumonkey

@Aero

@National

Citrine looked over at Jake's battle then at Snivy's. "Ooo two awesome battles are going on and I can't choose which one to watch!" She said looking back and forth.

Osen puffs a small cloud out of his pipe as he looks at the two battles. "Two battles of very different strength, both at the same time. I can't decide which one either.

Mr. King watches the Mr. Jacob and Jake fight closely, wondering what Jake had up his sleeve for this fight.

Jake

"I'll have to end this quick or else I might loose in the stamina department." He thought as grew jumped up and used solar beam

Mr.jacobs

" I won't be able to move very soon I think I underestimated him." He said as he shot a solar beam

~as the battle continued it started to turn dark.~

Jake

" haha now its getting dark this will be my fight" as he used dig

Jacobs

where did he go. I know he is wounded but I'm not damaged than him.

Jake

Jake heard what headmaster had said so he went foe a final bit and griped the headmaster with his sharp teeth and powerful jaws and threw him across the dark room.*

Jacobs.

Okay,okay the battle is over you shall have this victory I have things to do but next time it wont be as easy.

Jake

And as headmaster said that Jake sighed then collapsed*

Mr. King claps as he sent a nurse to help Jake. Mr. King walks over to Principal Jacob and whispers to him, "how much percentage of your power did you use?" @hiro

Osen puffs his pipe. "Principal Jacobs forfeited. And Jake collapsed. Wonder if that means its a draw

Jacobs

Well about eighty he is quite strong. Okay students Jake beat me fair and square. He is considered the winner of the fight.

Mr. King laughs as he walks out. "Hopefully you have a trick up your sleeve for the 2v6 fight." King says as he opens the gym door and walks down the hallway.

Osen nods as he takes a huge hit from his pipe, the cloud circling around him.

Jake

*stumbles into the gym.* hey,guys and gals hows it going

Nicole

*walks up to ousen*will you take my place on the team for the tournament. Please

@Drumonkey

@National

( will everyone please start tagging the person they are interacting with in the RP)

Nicole

T-thank you . I'm not much of a fighter besides we have enough eeveelutions hahaha hey look Jake is back she*said pointing to him

@National

Users who are viewing this thread

Back