• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom life of a pokemon

nick gets hit by the leech seed (I don't mind it but that was sort of godmodding)

Snivy is knocked down by the Horn Leech, but after the effects of the Will-O-Wisp burn, he gets back up...? Snivy uses double team, then a vine whip at Nick's back.

Snivy is slammed by the Wood hammer, but he gets up from the burn of Will-O-Wisp, and uses leaf storm!

Nick reappear right in front and tries to hit snivy and then went for a wood hammer

Snivy is hit, but jumps up to avoid the Wood Hammer, and uses vine whip again, while in the air.

Snivy's burn from the Will-O-Wisp is gone!

Snivy smirks and takes the Will-O-Wisp, "Heheh, wouldn't you like to know~" Snivy says partially to himself as he uses Leaf Storm.

(so, the new croagunk and that jolteon had a battle, then became couples, and now this Snivy and that phantump are battling)

hiro said:
What has happened so far. Would someone catch me up)
((Citrine and Osen had a battle and Citrine learned Discharge but when she uses it she faints. With the help of Jade's mind powers and Fahy Citrine and Osen are now dating and Snivy and Nick are battling))

While Snivy waits for Nick to reappear, he uses Leaf Storm again, and is burned from the Will-O-Wisp, but it doesn't do anything...?

Snivy is hit in the back by the wood hammer, but gets back up very quickly, "Heheh, that Will-O-Wisp will be your demise..." Snivy uses double team, so the imminent leaf storm is more powerful.

Snivy takes (contrary, -)10 damage from the Will-O-Wisp burn!

"Yes, I have Contrary."

(Contrary does not help you with burn it does not heal burns it makes so that win you are hurt that your attack is upped thats what I read)

(wait, so health does not technically count as a stat? DX)

Snivy fails to read the Bulbapedia thread, and has been taking damage this whole time!

Snivy uses Leaf storm, increasing his special attack because of Contrary, because Sp.Attk. is a stat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back