• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom life of a pokemon

Osen shakes his head. "Sinnoh was complicated. I didn't have the time for girlfriends there. There was always something going on. That's why I came here. Maybe I could have some time of my own that I could spend. I was getting tired of my family and other things taking all my time." He says. @Aero

Citrine looked over at him still blushing. "I'm sorry to hear that Osen. Here you have all the time in the world to be yourself. That's why I love it at this school." She said smiling bit. "If it's any conciliation you'd make an awesome boyfriend. You're really fast and smart, plus you can do cool smoke tricks!" @National

Osen smiles, his cheeks blushing. "Thank you. You'd make a great girlfriend. Hopefully this school can be a place where I can have a meaningful relationship." He fires a large smoke ring into the air. @Aero

Citrine giggled. "Thanks! Well there are many great girls at this school, I'm positive you'll find the right one! And when you do, just call me and I'll be there to help you get her!" Citrine said with a big grin giving him a thumbs up. @National

Osen smiles as he thinks to himself. "I don't know how I could ask you to help me ask you out." As the thought goes through his mind, he puts away his pipe.

Mr. King continues to grade papers as he looks at all the students. He chuckles. "Too bad I can't go out there and battle. None of the teachers are ever up for it." He thinks as he stacks the papers.

@Aero

Citrine pushed a strand of hair behind her ear as she looked at the ground still blushing. 'Stop blushing before your face is the color of a Jinx's lips!' She thought to herself. 'You're just the wingman if he likes another girl you will help, there are more fish in the sea right? Ugh who am I kidding, he's awesome and can stand your hyperness!' She was now staring intently at the ground. @National

Aero said:
Citrine pushed a strand of hair behind her ear as she looked at the ground still blushing. 'Stop blushing before your face is the color of a Jinx's lips!' She thought to herself. 'You're just the wingman if he likes another girl you will help, there are more fish in the sea right? Ugh who am I kidding, he's awesome and can stand your hyperness!' She was now staring intently at the ground. @National
(Does someone need a wingman to not be the wingman? I have a free character to use to help you)

((Haha yeah, Citrine doesn't know the first thing about actually having a crush or how not to be the wingman for a change. @Drumonkey ))

Citrine blinked snapping out of her thoughts. She looked at Osen and nodded. "Yeah!" She said grinning. 'Ask him nooowww!' Her brain kept saying but she pushed the thought a side. "Totally fine!" She lied. @National

Over head a flaming ball seemed to be flying until it was revealed to be falling then upon closer inspection it was revealed to be Fahy falling out of the sky his hair a mass of fire and his limbs all over the place. Then he landed 10 feet from the pair making a firery crater @National @Aero

"You should ask her now." Osen clears his throat. "Hey Citrine, I gotta tell you someth-" Suddenly, he sees Fahy up in the any, falling down. "What the?" He thinks, watching the Pokemon careen to the ground. @Aero @Drumonkey

Citrine heart started beating faster and faster. 'Oh Arceus is he going to ask?! No I'm suppose to be the helper not the one!' She thought she bit her lip. She didn't want to run away, that was an Eevee thing. But she was scared to say yes. Her thoughts were interrupted when Fahy came crashing down in front of the causing Osen to stop asking to her relief. "Fahy?!" Citrine said surprised to see her Infernape friend falling from the sky. @Drumonkey @National

Fahy popped up suddenly "AHHHHH.... god that aches." Fahy rubbed his head and then his tail as he stood up wobbling slightly "Ok Jade told eme to get over here and tell you two to just ask, say yes and not frek out too much." at the last comment he glared at Citrine then he continued "She said you both should be happy. Aso for why i fell out the sky she said go quickly and I said a walk was as quick as I was getting so she used psychic to hold me up then used copycat and hit me with sky uppercut and psychic to get a little extra boost and well here i am not dead." Fahy tilted his head at the last part, "How am I not dead?" Fahy began to mumble to himself as he started walking away @Aero @National

Osen looks at the departing infernape, confused, but a little happy. "Is that normal?" Osen asks Citrine, but he shakes his head. "Never mind that, he's right. Citrine, I like you. Like, a lot. I don't need you to be my wingman, I want you to be the one I ask out." He says, gripping his wooden pipe tightly. @Aero @Drumonkey

Citrine averted her eyes a bit when he glared at her but for the rest of the talk she stared at Fahy wide eyed. When he left she watched him go still completly shocked. She shook her head returning back to her regular self. 'Damn it Jade! You and your awesome mind powers! But I do thank you guys.' Citrine thought and couldn't help but to smile and looked at Osen. Citrine chuckled a bit before getting serious know what's coming next. Citrine just laughed and hugged Osen. "I like you a lot too!!" She said giggling pulling away from the hug to look at him. Citrine had a huge grin blushing, she couldn't believe this was happening but it was! @Drumonkey @National

Osen smiles, happy this worked out. He hugged her back. "I don't want you to be my wingman. I want you to be my girlfriend." He says, still hugging her. @Aero

Osen nods. "Its settled then. Looks like this school has another couple on their hands" he says as he kisses her. He looks over at Fahy, nodding his thanks to the infernape. @Drumonkey @Aero

(or... I'll be back at 12:16? i dunno)

Snivy takes the hit(will-o-wisp) and smirks, then throws out a leaf storm.

Citrine whole face turned red when he kissed her. 'Thank you guys! I know I thanked you already but thanks again!' Citrine thought knowing Jade would recieve the message. @National

Osen tilts his head. "You okay? You're a bit red there." He puts the back of his hand on her forehead. "No fever either." He says to Citrine. @Aero

Mr. King looks over at all the students and smiles. "How rambunctious the youth are. How indeed they will grow." He looks at all the other papers, not wanting to grade, and gives them all A's.

Snivy closes his eyes, knowing he can't do anything against the Phantom Force... but when he hears Nick reappear, he turns and uses leech seed again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back