• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Life is Strange, Anyone?

Artificial Sugar

Plus Ultra

So I just finished episode four of Life Is Strange, and I'm addicted.

I'm totally in love with Chloe!

(Like, hella in love.)

SO, obviously I don't have a plot,
but I would love if someone could play Chloe for my oc!

I can play someone else from the game, be it male or female.

I enjoy plotting with my partners, and speaking in OOC, becoming friends, ect.

I prefer to play female, and I never do canon/canon when it comes to fandoms.

I will gladly play any canon character or male for my partner, as long as they do the same for me.

As for replies,
I expect at least one reply a day, except on weekends, since I know that's when everyone is busy having fun and stuff.

I understand if you need a few days for writers block, or mental health, just please let me know!

If you want to quit, or if you want to change it up, also let me know!

I'm a generally friendly person, and I can work with whatever.

For length, I don't really care, as long as it keeps the story going!

All I ask is that you have proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation, and that you use third person.

SO.

If anyone is interested, please let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah! I'd be happy to play as Chloe for you. c: I'm sure I can manage to pull her off, if it was any other canon character prolly not.

Hmmm... perhaps, yeah. Though I'm quite torn on who because I really adore all of the characters. x'D Either Victoria, Warren, or Nathan... whichever you think you can play better!

While I would love to do this I'm not really comfortable with yuri. >.< Would there be any way to gender-swal Chloe or have you play a male OC? c:

QueenofDorks said:
Hmmm... perhaps, yeah. Though I'm quite torn on who because I really adore all of the characters. x'D Either Victoria, Warren, or Nathan... whichever you think you can play better!
I'll go with Victoria.

AshenRoses said:
While I would love to do this I'm not really comfortable with yuri. >.< Would there be any way to gender-swal Chloe or have you play a male OC? c:
Sorry, but no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back