• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Life in the City ("friends" type of roleplay)

tumblr_mvrdyrgipR1rxp43do1_500.gif

Landon

He stumbled out of the boy's apartment area to the living room where everyone else ways. He was already dressed. He went to the kitchen and made himself a coffee to wake himself up a bit. He waited for the coffee to brew as he yawned. He poured the coffee into the mug, adding just a bit of cream and sugar before walking back into the living room. He took a couple sips of coffee. He checked the time and frowned. "Work so soon" He complained.

( @ Anyone )​

tumblr_m1lc84oTDv1qfuzzxo7_r1_250.gif

Owen had showered and was out in the kitchen packing his lunch when Landon walked in. "What's up man, how did you sleep? Want some some breakfast, I have an extra omelet in the pan." Owen finished packing his lunch and grabbed his keys from the wall. "If you want me to pick up something for dinner let me know, I'll text the girls as well." He patted Landon on the back and left the apartment. He hopped on his motorcycle and headed for the new shop to meet with the owner and discuss his payment options and hours. Back home he helped build motorcycles from the ground up and that's how it explains how he got this choice position.​

@FairlyLocal

tumblr_inline_mgy6p8fAZb1rbj4np.gif

After calling the number to have a small interview set up with the bar she was over the roof excited, "Yes!" She yelled loudly in excitement, then covering her mouth, making sure no one heard her. Yet, she didn't really care.

Marcy skipped around the sofa a few times with the newspaper in her hand before running over to the boys apartment and slamming the door open, "Guess what mother fuckers?!" Marcy said and threw the newspaper in the air, catching it, "I got myself a fucking interview for a fucking job! Bitch yes I did!" Marcy howled and jumped up on the kitchen counter sitting down with a genuine grin on her face. @FairlyLocal @Kirwinning

tumblr_inline_mpbpk1TiOd1qz4rgp.gif

Landon

"Thanks." He said to Owen before he left. He looks over at Marcy and smiles at her getting an interview for a job."Yay!" He said as he quietly celebrated jokingly. "Good luck with that interview and I hopeee you get the job." He finished his coffee before putting it in the dish washer before hugging Marcy good bye. "Bye one of my best friends aka Marcy" He said as he laughed quietly. He grabbed his penny board before turning back towards Marcy. "I'll you later. Bye" He said as went out the door. Once he had gotten to the outside, he used his penny board to get to his work aka the bookstore.

( @QueenOfDisaster )​

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_inline_mfwmgebulk1rv6602.gif

Marcy hugged Landon back softly and waved, "See ya, buddy." She grinned and hopped off of the counter as he left.

Shaun must of still been asleep... Unless she accidentally woke him up with all her "howling". Marcy shrugged and looked around their apartment for food before she had to hit that interview. Marcy looked in the fridge, cabinets, closets... Barely anything... Make's sense in a way since its their first night in the apartment, thankfully she did find one apple in the fridge.

With a grin, Marcy gladly took the apple and walked over to the sofa to watch some tv, like it was her own place. Checking the time she noticed she still had tones of time before she had to make her way over to the interview. Thank god.

Marcy flipped through the channels and chewed on her red apple. @FairlyLocal @ anyone

tumblr_mgsukeEhvv1s29uc6o3_250.gif

Charlotte dealt with perverted customers all day. One guy came in, thinking she was a hooker. It's always an interesting day where she works. It was finally time for her break, so she headed out for a bite to eat. She went to a little pizza place next door. "It's Charlotte!" One of the workers yelled. "The usual?" They asked her. She went in there almost everyday. "The usual." She answered, smiling. Charlotte sat down at her usual booth and whipped out her drawing pad, deciding to write some song lyrics from her favorite song. She wrote the words down, and began decorating each letter. Her two slices of pizza arrived. She thanked her friend that works there and gave her a large tip. She had to eat the pizza quickly so she could get back to work. 'How did job hunting work out for you?' She texted Marcy, putting her drawing pad away.

@QueenOfDisaster

tumblr_ma03evAWaq1rpz1juo1_500.gif

Marcy was watching some good ole American Dad. She couldn't help but laugh during it... It was just a funny show, who couldn't laugh during that funny ass shit.

Marcy hummed to the theme song until she got a text from Charlotte. Marcy grinned and quickly responded with, 'Finding a job was good, bitch. I have a interview later today at a bar... You're at the pizza place aren't you... No! I don't stalk ;) , I investigate ;) ))'

Marcy sent the text with a small grin on her face as she walked over to go throw out her apple. @BrooklynBaby

tumblr_static_eaba00m8vnwowc8wk4o4s0oos.gif

Charlotte laughed at the text. 'How'd you know?' She answered. She noticed it was time for her to be getting back to that wonderful place she gets to call her job. *Note the sarcasm* "I'm back!" She walked back behind the counter, getting ready for the next customer. After work, she wanted to go grocery shopping. Money wasn't an issue right now, she'll ask her friends for their share later. She was just planning on getting mostly two of everything, one for the girl's apartment and one for the boy's. Being friends for so long was great, she knew everything they needed.

@QueenOfDisaster

687474703a2f2f7374617469632e74756d626c722e636f6d2f6e6667727772702f354b4b6d656864646f2f6a61636b2e676966

Landon

The bookstore was pretty boring except when a costumer would ask for an odd book. He spent most of his time putting new books on the shelfs and putting books in the right place. (The books people had decided they didn't want and put it in a random shelf.) On his break he went to Starbucks to get some chai before checking his phone to see what time it was. He ended it up being the end of his break. He penny boarded back to the bookstore.

( @ ANYONE )​

tumblr_inline_n0t0thHfO31r5tdn1.gif

Owen was pretty happy with his new gig. He couldn't be by himself yet but he had all the basics down since he pretty much grew up with this stuff. The owner would watch his interactions with customers and found himself pleased with his extensive knowledge and ability to answer most questions. Once he was done for the day he headed over to Landon's job to stop in and see if they had the most recently released GoT. He walked in and immediately sauntered over to Landon, "How's the job treating you today?" Owen looked around the counter but figured he'd just ask Landon. "Do you guys have the latest Game of Thrones?"​

@FairlyLocal

tumblr_n0swhhEdyI1r5n0bgo1_500.gif

Charlotte's day was pretty slow today, so she decided to text Brittany. 'Hey Britt. I'm almost done with work. Going grocery shopping afterwords, need anything? :) ' She put her phone away until Brittany responds. Finally, her shift was up. She sprinted into the back room to get her things and bolted to the store. She got there, getting the bare essentials for her friends. She decided to get some more alcohol, desserts, and random things. Sighing, looking at the cigarette packs on the wall, she tried figuring out which ones she wanted. She shook her head and bought nicotine gum. "You're so young to be smoking." One woman said to her, shaking her head. "Please, quit while you still can." Charlotte frowned and looked at the electronic cigarettes. Some were on sale, so she grabbed one, as well as a refill of a fruity flavor, hoping these would kill the cravings a bit. She opened the pack of gum and began chewing.

@Dannygirl900

tumblr_mf5drzucvm1qgq634o1_500.gif

Landon

He gave a small chuckle. "It's been good. Ah. Yes we do. It's over there. In aisle that's next to the graphic novels" He said pointing to a aisle that had all the Game of Thrones up to the newest book. "You're in luck the just shipped in maybe a.. week or a couple days ago. I've managed to forget when they shipped in" He said as he put a couple more books on the shelf. "Let me know if you need anything else" He yawned a bit even though he's had a coffee he still manages to be tired.

( @Kalissa )

tumblr_lxw1srXIm31qmh5fs.gif

Owen put his hands together in a namaste position and bowed his head, "Thank you oh wise Landon. Sweet. I've been waiting forever,

you know how George likes to torture his fans." He went straight over a bought the one he needed then went to the counter and paid. "I'm headed home how, hopefully you get off soon. Keep the imagination alive!" Owen waved and left the store then drove to their apartment. He parked outside and walked back up then into the guys apartment. Once he set his stuff down he changed out of his work gear into a regular tee and pants and went and sat on the couch in the living room.

@anyone​

tumblr_lupqrtPY4R1r0bbs8o1_500.gif

Charlotte finished up shopping and left the store, taking a taxi home. She had a lot of bags, and was going to need help. The taxi driver pulled up and drove her home. Charlotte yelled upstairs trying to get someone's attention to help her. She asked the doorman to watch her bags as she took two on each arm. She wobbled up the stairs, finally reaching the girls apartment and laying the bags down. She poked her head into the boys apartment and saw Owen. "You. I need help." She smiled and ran back downstairs to get some more bags. There had to be at least twenty bags of them. Charlotte had the feeling she went a little overboard.

@Kalissa @ anyone​

tumblr_inline_mgsjonV05Z1rd1pad.gif

Owen was watching some action movie on TV when Charlotte popped her head around the corner and asked for help. He turned it off and leaped up, "Coming." Owen threw on his sneakers and went downstairs and grabbed what he could and walked back up and placed them on the counter in the girl's apartment. "Damn you got a lot. Did you leave any food there?" Owen laughed as he continued helping her with the rest of the groceries. He wondered what everyone else was doing or if anyone had any plans for tonight.​

@BrooklynBaby

tumblr_ml9jycEMMz1qi9j8xo7_250.gif

Charlotte shook her head and laughed as she grabbed the rest of the bags. "Barely."

She looked at all of the food, but nothing looked appetizing. "What are we doing for dinner tonight? I'm getting hungry.." Her stomach growled.

'What are we doing for dinner?' Charlotte texted in the group chat that they were all in. 'I'm getting hungry.' She added.

@ everyone​

tumblr_n2pvncnPxV1tpqxupo4_250.gif

Landon

He finally got out of work. Though he does love reading...his job can get stressful. He looked at the group chat and replied with:

Maybe some pizza?

He picked up his penny board and left his work. After some time of walking he decided to use his penny board because it was quicker. He soon arrived home before walked upstairs to the boy's apartment. He sat down on the couch and yawned, still a bit tired.

( @ Anyone )​

original.gif

Owen helped start unpacking groceries and pondered what they could eat. "We could do pizza, or pasta. Chinese food. All I know is I need some steak soon." He rubbed his stomach as he thought about some good potatoes au gratin or some great italian pasta.​

@BrooklynBaby

tumblr_inline_mvwshnEoQ31s4a47b.gif

Marcy finally headed over to the bar and aced the interview, "Be here tomorrow at 5:00 pm sharp!"

"Yes sir!" Marcy said and skipped out of the bosses room. In the main part of the bar she saw some people on stage getting ready to perform. She was a bit interested but just let it pass. Marcy always loved music and she was really into it... But she needed to focus on her bar tending job before her hobbies...

Marcy then got a text about something to get to eat. So Marcy quickly responded with, "FOOODDDDDD!" And sent it.

She walked back home and smiled, "Hey, hey anuses! Guess who just aced the interview! Me!" Marcy did a little victory dance and quickly hugged Marcy and Owen, "So dinner, food." She grinned childishly.

Marcy was always an immature child at heart. She couldn't help it, it was in her nature. @BrooklynBaby

tumblr_inline_nzzqn8omrz1s1gf4b_500.gif

Charlotte smiled and hugged Marcy, congratulating her on her interview. "Awesome!" She hugged her tight. "So, dinner, food, meat, pizza, what are we doing?"

Charlotte looked at the group chat and saw pizza. She already had some today, but there's no such thing as too much pizza. 'That's is fine, whatever you guys want :) ))' She texted. She started feeling a craving for a cigarette, and freaked out, not knowing where her gum was. "Shit, where's my gum? Owen, did you unpack my nicotine gum?" She asked.

@Kalissa @QueenOfDisaster @ everyone​

tumblr_mezrvkVYXs1rw7px5.gif

Landon

He wandered out to where everyone else was. "Hey best friends" He said as he sat down on the couch. He watched and listened to the conversation Owen and Charlotte were having. He looked at the group chat once more. He didn't really what they had...as long as it was good food. He looked at his phone and began texting someone. He yawned as he laid back on the couch a bit, trying his best not to fall asleep... but laying on the couch was probably wasn't helping.

( @ everyone )​

tumblr_inline_np5i97uhzH1sd2yse_500.gif

Owen high fived Marcy, "Good job Marc. I'm proud of you. Oh shit yeah, right here." He grabbed them from the counter and tossed them into Charlotte's hands. "Proud of you for trying to quite, it's hard. Pizza's fine with me by the way." He walked over and patted Landon on the shoulder then sat down. A groaned escaped his lips when he realized he was missing the beer he intended to grab. Owen stood up once more, grabbed a beer and then opened it up. He took a big swig and smiled, "Where's everyone else?"​

@BrooklynBaby @QueenOfDisaster

tumblr_static_3n7e824ybns4g8go4cgocsock.gif

Charlotte smiled at Owen, appreciating the comment. She threw a piece of gum in her mouth and began chewing. "It'll be an interesting ride.."

Charlotte waltzed over to Landon, taking his hands and pulling him off the couch. "Eat, then sleep." She laughed. "Trust me, you have no idea how much I want to sleep, but we have to eat." She guided him over to the chair and sat him down. Charlotte handed him a pre-made iced coffee. "Not the most delicious thing in the world, but it'll keep you up." She patted his back. "Pizza it is."

@Kalissa @QueenOfDisaster @FairlyLocal

6037625_orig.gif

Landon

"Ok...." He mumbled sleepily. He wasn't a morning person, as you can see. "Thank you. I would say sleep is better than food, but...that's obivisouly not true at all" He said as he sat in the seat. "Yay pizza" He celebrated quietly before taking a sip of the ice coffee. He turned off his phone and looked at everyone else, waiting for someone to start a conversation because he probably won't. He took a sip of the ice coffee here and there.

( @BrooklynBaby @Kalissa )​

large.gif

Charlotte took her bag and made sure all of the food was away.

"We can all walk down there." She recommended. She walked around the apartment, blowing out all of the candles. The last thing they needed was a burned down apartment. Charlotte turned out all of the lights, and walked over to the boys apartment to do the same. "Alright, lets go." She smiled.

@ everyone in the girls apartment​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back