• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Life at it's best-OOC

Just a note for everyone, if people want to create anymore characters, seeing as Terrium has the most people, I'm gonna reject characters from there for a bit, we have no one on Raylium or Tyro. Once we get a few people on either and maybe even one more for Gustilard, I'll allow more on Terrium. Oh and feel free to roam outside of your realm guys, That's totally what I'd love to see

Hey everyone just to let you know, in case you didn't yet, the rp has started, also the borders for the realms as in a circle and goes as follows: Nether touching Raylium touching Aguabena touching Tyro touching Terrium touching Gustilard touching Nether.

Hey sorry everyone I've been pretty busy with family the past couple days, my posts will be very delayed, I wanted to tell you earlier just didn't have the chance

Hello, I'm sorry, but I wanted to let you know that I'm gonna be dropping this roleplay, Though, if you so wish you can still keep my creatures in your world as NPCs or random tribe/townsfolk.
And with that, I wish you the best of luck with your roleplay.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've been overwhelmed with school work and stuff this week. I should be able to post something Sunday :/

xD it's not like he's gonna' like... just go up to the door and knock or make a ruckus outside though since technically he isn't supposed to be there and he doesn't want to appear hostile.

Well I have Asuka already climbing around the borders of Terrium so like I said you could have him go over there or just start acting like he was over there already.

That's what I was thinking of doing because flying around Nether and then going back and flying across Gustilard to Terrium would take a long time. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back