• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Life at it's best-OOC

KuroBara

Welcome to a planet filled with all sorts of creatures, magical and non-magical; each creature has its own culture and own way of living and set of beliefs. Life is a fight for survival and it’s not always fair, sometimes the little guy losses and the big guy wins, sometimes bad over powers the good, the strong take advantage of the weak. Find out where you belong and what life on this traitorous merciless planet is really like and what it has in store for you.

https://www.rpnation.com/topic/276176-life-at-its-best/ (Main rp)
https://www.rpnation.com/topic/276178-life-at-its-best-characters/#comment-7112231 (Character page)
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/life-at-its-best.320269/#post-7721433 (Story Line)

Last edited:
Quick question, I want to make a character that's based on a custom race I use for my personal Tabletop(Dice) games, would that be okay with you? I have a picture below that I use to represent how they look. If you prefer me not to use them that's fine as well and I can use a common creature.
Freyo People.jpg

KuroBara KuroBara I was wondering if you would be okay with a character that has insane healing capabilities to the point of like.. Resurrection (only freshly dead) but is basically useless offensively? xD

I'll be posting my character sometime tomorrow, I need to finish some things and fix some mistakes I've made, but I'm tired from working today.

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle That's okay just try not to constantly use it. Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 That all good. I was thinking of starting the rp either tomorrow night or the day after. And by the way guys, if you guys have any ideas on how to better the plot or the rp in general go ahead. I'm totally open to new ideas and criticism.

That's okay just try not to constantly use it.

Of course not. xD I wasn't really expecting to need to use a resurrection ability regularly. lol just the character's focus is healing, she doesn't do anything but and I was wondering what was in my limits for this RP.

What do you mean limits? I'm a pretty laxed person when it comes to rps, I like it when people are creative but I don't like invincible characters and people who don't know how to loose fight ever once in a while. Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle

Hahaha... well like a lot of RPs they tell you what you are limited to doing. xD oh no, my character is a support character, unless someone else is there to win the fight and she can just help keep them alive, she'll just lose. But I can totally implement like... an energy system to limit how much she can actually heal. KuroBara KuroBara

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle 3-4 sentences but I know you don't have an issue with that. warn us if your away for longer than 2 days. limit of 3 characters and you can make one in the middle of the rp if you want if you haven't hit the limit. Good grammar again I know you don't have trouble with that lol that's basically it. If you can think of any more limits that would be good feel free to mention some.

KuroBara KuroBara oh I'm always around, but I'll definitely say something if I'm not gonna' be able to be. I just meant like... limits with the powers though. But I think I'm good now. :o thanks!

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle Just basically don't over do it. I'm not picky. I find if you limit the powers it doesn't leave room for the creativity and I get sometimes you need that godmodding character to make a story more interesting

KuroBara KuroBara I needs teh halps. xD my character... so far I have basic stuff, but as far as his history goes... I am making him from Gustilard and I want to make like.. an elite gryphon rider corp that basically is outskirts patrol keeping the borders safe and making sure that there are no invaders to their realm. I was wondering about technology and stuff, is everything really primal or advanced, somewhere in the middle? Does it depend on the realm?

Roleplay Skittle Roleplay Skittle I always imagined that it was based on the species and not the realm. But not too advanced like no electronics so if they were using like a plane, it would be more like the first planes ever built

Okay, so like.. Gustilard is a mountainous realm, right? So I was thinking the buildings would probably be stone so I guess as far as how advanced, think like Dwarven? I wasn't really thinking like... planes or automobiles though, hence the whole gryphon rider idea, but as far as like... civilization... kinda' innovative I guess? So like.. allowing for things like sewage systems I guess? Something like the aquaducts of Greece? And possibly some sort of like... trolly system to the lower areas of the mountains so they can transport food and things that they need from lower terrain but horse drawn or something? I don't know, I'm just tossing ideas around. xD KuroBara KuroBara

Niiiiiiiiiiice! KuroBara KuroBara I'm getting really amped about this character. xD I was just trying to fill in where he lived and what kind of weapons I could give him before I did anything else. I have his name, his looks, his age... that kinda' stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back