Other LGBTQ People?

I am mostly gender blind. I like a person no matter which gender or identity they have so pansexual I guess?

I'm a nonbinary asexual who's homoromantic! I love curling up with a nice guy and just binge watching tv shows ^w^

I am a cis-female pansexual. My partner would like me to include his joke that I am that into bread. Spanish puns. *shakes head* I do love him, so I laugh at his puns.

I not that much of a cuddler; I have to really trust you to cuddle you (the reason why my murder-cat doesn't get cuddle time while my snake and my dog do).

Cis-fem, MOC lesbian popping in. Since we're on the subject of cuddling I agree -- it takes a certain amount of trust or good vibes given off...

But I have to ask, how do you cuddle a snake? Do snakes enjoy being cuddled? Are they the big or small spoon, and are they good at it?

Pan, I guess. I find it impossible to find people attractive in any way if I don't know them, but if I do, I don't care what they have between their legs or if they think they're a toaster (this is not meant seriously, btw. I think whatever makes you happy is okay, as long as nobody else is harmed)

Pan romantic I suppose? I dunno I don't really take gender into account for much with relationships. Though it does take me a bit to get romantic feelings for people. I'm also a trans dude just to throw some more in there.

I'm a trans girl and proud of it. Sexuality, i'm questioning.
Romantically i think i'm more in the area of grey-romantic, i don't quite know. It's a whole confusing mess.

Hhhhh you guys are all amazing. I can't believe this post got so many hits, honestly. Thank you all! If you ever wanna talk to me, feel free to just randomly DM me. I don't get many of those anymore.

Also, I finally figured out what I am.

Because of my fluid change in sexuality, and my fluctuating sex drive, I've done some digging and I found out what I am.

Abrosexuality often refers to fluid sexuality. That means a person's sexuality changed very often.

Demiromantic: Someone who only experiences romantic attraction to someone after they have developed a strong connection with them.

So that is what I am. An abrosexual demiromantic.
Yes same

Pretty much lesbian~ XD
Pleasure to meet ya'll!
I mean, if you're a guy, I gotta be super comfortable with you. For guys, I'm drawn to personality more than anything. I've had some truama with the male gender in the past, and if you don't give me flashbacks, you are a possibility?
*shrugs* I dunno XD

I'm posting this because madam has her pic~70f3e36a4c2bb695fa2fe8c65a09aa04.jpg It's a me, Ryoko!

Pretty much lesbian~ XD
Pleasure to meet ya'll!
I mean, if you're a guy, I gotta be super comfortable with you. For guys, I'm drawn to personality more than anything. I've had some truama with the male gender in the past, and if you don't give me flashbacks, you are a possibility?
*shrugs* I dunno XD

I'm posting this because madam has her pic~View attachment 480738 It's a me, Ryoko!
u cute even tho im a girl

Holy carp you're pretty XD But yes, I can understand the trauma bit.
I k right

I am pansexual! There seem to be a lot of us here :o That's always neat.

Yo, bisexual here. I pretty heavily lean towards females, so much so that for eighteen years I considered myself straight, though over the years too many exceptions began to crop up until about a month ago I decided that bisexual was more applicable.

Now that I've opened myself to liking guys, I've started liking a lot more than before, though I still lean towards females.

Maybe a bit out of place here to ask another question, but does anyone mind telling me the difference between bisexuality and pansexuality? I'm kinda new to the LGBT community, and even before I identified as one I've been trying to figure out the differences and been struggling.

Maybe a bit out of place here to ask another question, but does anyone mind telling me the difference between bisexuality and pansexuality? I'm kinda new to the LGBT community, and even before I identified as one I've been trying to figure out the differences and been struggling.
Bisexuality focuses primarily on the male and female, whereas pansexuality will fall for someone no matter what they identify as.

Bisexuality focuses primarily on the male and female, whereas pansexuality will fall for someone no matter what they identify as.
So, like, if someone identified as something other than the male/female binary, it would fall outside the limits of bisexuality but be within the parameters of pansexuality? Or does it mean that someone who is transexual would not be attractive to someone who is bisexual, but still could be for someone who is pansexual?

Sorry if I seem ignorant, this is all just a bit confusing.

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 2.03.30 PM.png

So, like, if someone identified as something other than the male/female binary, it would fall outside the limits of bisexuality but be within the parameters of pansexuality? Or does it mean that someone who is transexual would not be attractive to someone who is bisexual, but still could be for someone who is pansexual?

Sorry if I seem ignorant, this is all just a bit confusing.
You are exactly right with the first statement. If a person falls for someone who identifies as nonbinary, for instance, then they would be pansexual due to the mere fact that bisexual people fall for a male or female.

All in all, pansexuality is bisexuality trying to be special

At least, this is what I have been told.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back