• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern LGBT Romance Drama OOC

Characters
Here
BrokenRemedy BrokenRemedy Lynn Gunn!? OMG can your character be my character's partner instead? She always looks so badass and I am so in love with her voice.

Edit: I don't really mean that second part. XD
The fact that you know who she is makes me so happy. Lynn is my wife. Like I love her more than Catra. More than any other female or male in existence. I’ve divised a four year plan to get her to go on a date with me and if that doesnt scream dedication (or psycho fangirl) I dunno what does.

Needless to say Lynn is my default FC. And I know you were joking about the switching partners thing, but I haven’t even heard from my partner so i don’t know if thats happening or not..

The fact that you know who she is makes me so happy. Lynn is my wife. Like I love her more than Catra. More than any other female or male in existence. I’ve divised a four year plan to get her to go on a date with me and if that doesnt scream dedication (or psycho fangirl) I dunno what does.

Needless to say Lynn is my default FC. And I know you were joking about the switching partners thing, but I haven’t even heard from my partner so i don’t know if thats happening or not..
Well if anything, I sure as hell wouldn't mind. Although I still do have to finish my character.

And go. I support you in your plan to get a date with Lynn.

Oh right I totally forgot xD the pairing idea was:
A+B, C+D and E+F but you guys can switch if the others agree to it =]

heyyy apologies, i'm playing character f. i've just been busy with college work so i haven't been checking rpnation as frequently as i should !! i am currently working on my character however, and will have her up tonight if you're still alright with being partners ??

heyyy apologies, i'm playing character f. i've just been busy with college work so i haven't been checking rpnation as frequently as i should !! i am currently working on my character however, and will have her up tonight if you're still alright with being partners ??
Of course!!

sorry i was traveling for the past for days so internet was on and off for me and mobile was not fun but I just got back home. I will start working on stuff now

just need to write my characters background then i should be done !! i take longer than anticipated because i always go overboard with how much i write and change for my character oops

just need to write my characters background then i should be done !! i take longer than anticipated because i always go overboard with how much i write and change for my character oops
It's okay I still need a background too so I totally understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back