• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern LGBT Romance Drama OOC

Characters
Here
Which age range would you prefer? Late high school (like the last two years) or college? =]

I've got a faceclaim for realistic, but I also can work with anime if need be. Age range is flexible too. They could be seniors in high school or freshman in college.

I think I will just go with having realistic since it seems like most people like it =] and for age maybe college then?

I will make the CS thread soon had work today so I wasn't much online =] sorry guys.

Last edited:
Also I'm working on my CS and when I went to grab a good picture of my faceclaim from the interwebs I got sucked into a whirlwind of me being in love with her so if I spam the CS with pictures please deal with it (I'll put them all in a spoiler)

I'm thinking of how I'm gonna make my character. Should she be like a loner of sorts? Or do I make her outgoing? Or should I make her techy? Or someone who got in and out of juvie?
Hmmmm.

I'm thinking of how I'm gonna make my character. Should she be like a loner of sorts? Or do I make her outgoing? Or should I make her techy? Or someone who got in and out of juvie?
Hmmmm.
Which character are you playing again? I'm assuming you're F since that's the only other female character. Right?

Does anyone want to do my dumbass a favor and send over the code for a spoiler? I'm working on a super fancy BBCode that I'm not supposed to use the rich text editor with and I forgot how to do something as simple as a spoiler.

BrokenRemedy BrokenRemedy Lynn Gunn!? OMG can your character be my character's partner instead? She always looks so badass and I am so in love with her voice.

Edit: I don't really mean that second part. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back