• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LF potential long term partner!

Lotte

What even is a deadline
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! Excuse the dusty ass post, I’m on mobile at 2am. Anyway-

I’m looking for something to roleplay! Please be aware that I will try to avoid picking up too much so if I don’t feel overly invested in whatever plot we come up with or if we maybe don’t vibe in ooc I’ll pass on the rp. I am ghost/ditch friendly bc shit happens in life and then it’s to scary to pick stuff back up where it ended, I get it, no worries ^^

I use she/they and don’t mind roleplaying any gender/pairing. I do prefer romance in my plots but if you have a banger plot then avoiding romance isn’t a dealbreaker.

I am also lowkey in writers block and will probably be picky about what i decide to eventually rp because i dont want to overwhelm myself again into dropping everything and running off into the Ural to join the yeti in eating deer and campers. Please have some plot in mind to infodump on me or be willing to worldbuild!

About me & what I’m looking for:

- 20+ and am looking for partners around that age as well. No minors, I’m not comfy with that no matter how sfw the rp is, sorry.

- Semi literate - literate, a couple pf paragraphs or more depending on how into it we are at the moment. Third person pov only please!

- Replies? Uuuh sometimes maybe gut sometimes maybe shit (everyone has a life, sometimes rapid fire replies daily, sometimes might need a poke after a few days. Keep poking me if i dont reply, im an attention whore with adhd and horrible short term memory >_< I try to reply daily or multiple times a day!)

- Vibe in ooc! I love chatting, worldbuilding, stuff like that! Not vibing in ooc is usually a dealbreaker for me, nothing against you, sometimes two people just don’t vibe and thats fine ^^

- I can do DMs here or discord!

Fandoms: (bolded means craving, some notes about what im looking for but feel free to ask about anything if you think you have a fun idea!)

Wednesday (ngl i have like 3 ocs and i would dump a siren one on your lap, FxFxF, college nevermore academy au, basically same world/cannon characters but in college where they’re adults. Other than that open to other Wednesday shenanigans!)

MW2 (no i do not play cod or mw2, would need some sort of plot to get me interested in this bc all i know is ghost is babygirl and könig is baby ✨)

Overwatch (miss me with junkrat, roadhog, monkey, rat and doomfist (respectfully). I‘ve had a kitsune oc for a while now and then blizzard said no and dropped kiriko and i decided to go selectively blind ever since.)

Genshin (bring plot ideas please!)

Valorant (astra does not and will not exist sorry i am traumatised)

Apex legends (I love bloodhound! Platonic, xcanon or xOC ^^)

Tokyo ghoul (AUs prefered)

Other/keywords:

Enemies to lovers. I eat this shit with a ladle

Dragons!! Dragon riders!! I love

Detective X Serial killer they‘re trying to find (corruption arc, anyone?)

Hero x Villain with a hero corruption/antihero arc

Monster hunter x supernatural creature in disguise as monster hunter

Horror (love horror! Gore within RPN limits~)

Shoot me a dm please!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back