• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [LF] MxF Roleplay!

necrobiosis

Magic Eight Ball
Alright, let's get this started! I'm a decently literate role-player looking for a new partner to do a romantic roleplay with! I tend to write 1-3 paragraphs at a time depending on my partner's response, and they're usually decently sized paragraphs at that. There are many genres I am okay with, but romance is required in this one. I don't mind most genres, so if you want to I'm very open for other major genres to be added into the plot! I'm looking for someone who would be okay with a sort of slow burn romance and not move things too quickly. I would like this romance roleplay to include a lot of character development, that's just a favorite thing of mine.

The Specifics —
◦ My Character: Charmeine on Toyhouse
◦ Character Suggestion: a male character, perhaps a demon, that is stoic/reserved/serious (plus tall?).
◦ Preferred Genres: action, horror, fantasy (but believable), adventure, etc.
◦ I would like there to be a notable personality difference in the characters. This makes for a more interesting roleplay with a lot of relationship development. I was thinking that both characters would build off of each other to mend their flaws and eventually fall in love. But of course, they're gonna hate each other first, or at least Charmeine is gonna hate him.

I harbor a character that just might be able to suit your needs! A character like Charmeine would be very interesting to pair with!

I harbor a character that just might be able to suit your needs! A character like Charmeine would be very interesting to pair with!
Oh, sick! My discord is in my about tab if you want to friend me there or we can always talk about stuff in pms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back