• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [LF] Long Term Partners! [Fandom & Originals)

A Mirage

holographic trickster
Hello! I'm Mirage. I'm looking for some long-term partners, so read on if you're interested!

About Me
- I'm 21. I'm comfortable playing with minors and people older than me.
- I work on the weekends only, so replies are less frequent then.
- I can do multiple replies a day. You don't have to match me though!
- I've been RPing since 2010, and I write fiction/fanfic novels on the side.
- I'm an English teacher, so I'm a bit of a stickler for language.
- I can write anywhere between 2 to 5 paragraphs on average.
- I don't write sexual topics of any kind.
- I'm not good at writing romance and rather avoid the topic, but if you insist it must happen, we can work something out!
- I may write extreme violence or gore, but let me know if you are uncomfortable! I will try to tone down everything if you are uncomfortable with the topics of violence.

What I want in an RP partner
- You should write in proper English. I don't mind some grammatical errors and I definitely don't mind stylized writing, so if you like to write in all lower case that's totally fine! English doesn't even need to be your first language, as long as it's readable and properly formatted.
- You should at least be able to write 2 paragraphs per reply. I'm okay with less (and more is always welcome!), and I will try to match you if you write more, but one-liners are a bit of a killer for me.
- Please reply at least once a day! It's fantastic if you can reply multiple times day because I can do that, but if you take multiple days to reply once, I'll lose interest really quickly.
- Talk to me! Let's talk about things on the side. Doesn't even have to relate to the RP! Tell me about your OCs, rant to me about life, tell me about games you like or whatever. I'd like to make a friend out of this c:
- Let me know if you need a break for any reasons. Don't even need to tell me why if you don't want to! I just need to know if you're going to stop replying for awhile so I don't assume you're ghosting.

Other Shenanigans
- I am willing to play male and female characters.
- Canon characters and OCs are welcome!
- Perfectly okay if you use BBCode to format your posts.
- Timezone is GMT +8 (Singapore), so you may receive replies at weird times for you.

Topics and Fandoms
Fandoms (Asterisks indicate enthusiasm for the topic!)
- Apex Legends *****
- Among Us ****
- Team Fortress 2 ****
- Borderlands ***
- Rainbow Six Siege **
- Left 4 Dead *

Original Topics
- Cyberpunk Mafia/Thieves *****
- Cyberpunk Rebels ****
- Insanity Apocalypse ***
- High Fantasy ***

Plots
Plot 1 - In the year 2961, the world has been transformed into a utopia. A city of skyscrapers, neon lights, holograms, and insane technology has taken over the old world. People are happy. People need Happiness. And they can only get it from the underground networks, where a mafia controls the city with a shadowy hand and feeds people their supply of drugs that they need to live. Character A and B are both part of this system and profit greatly from selling Happiness, until they hear of people building an immunity and resistance to it. Needing to keep the city under their thumbs, the mafia sends character A and B to find out why the immunity is building suddenly, and how to stop it before everyone wakes up from the effects.

Plot 2 - The Insanity Apocalypse has come. It's not like the zombie apocalypses people showed on TV, no. No walking dead, no weird creatures, no mutants. Instead, a brain parasite has infected the human population, driving people insane. People fight, people kill, people hurt and main in the hopes of giving the parasite a new host to breed into. Because of this, it's hard to decide who is safe and who isn't. Character A and B, in an attempt to escape the insanity, have to team up and try to get out of town, all while remaining untrusting of each other... for you can never be sure who has been infected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back