• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy LF Help in world building for an Old West Fantasy RP

DovahBeat

The Flame of Kamura
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello theydies and gentletheys!
I recently got a vague idea for an old western style rp with the twist that its also a fantasy. Think Red Dead Redemption meets lord of the rings or some other fantasy-genre media of your choice lol.

So far I have humans, Elves, and centaurs for Playable Races. I'm open to including more, but I'd like it to focus on the centaurs and more humanoid races.

I have a VERY vague plot idea, and I'm currently trying to develop a centaur character.

What I'd like from potential partner(s) would be:
● Someone to bounce ideas off of for characters, plot, and world building.
● Preferably someone who can talk (or rather, type) on Discord. It's easier for me to communicate there, but this isn't a deal breaker for me.
● someone with a sense of humor, or at least not too serious about everything.
● Someone who loves both westerns and fantasy (duh)
● someone willing to communicate on both boundaries and muse/motivation/interest
● open to all ages (within the site's rules) though if rping with an adult makes you uncomfortable, this is not the place for you, as I'm almost 25. (Guh I'm getting old) and keep in mind some topics such as alcohol, drugs, guns, and things iconic to fantasy and the old west will be included, so if you do not care for these things, you may find better luck in another thread.
● decent writing and grammar. Doesn't have to be perfect, and doesn't need to be used until IC happens, but I'd like to understand what you're saying and be able to work off of each other. I would prefer no one liners, but I don't care about post length as long as I have something to work off of. Quality over quantity and all that.

Thank you to those who check this out!

-Dovah, he/him

Bumping. Working on a world anvil site for this, just started it today tho. For those interested in helping me, dm me or post here! :)

Oh this is an interesting idea
Not 100% sure on the execution at this point but this has a lot of potential 🤩

Idk how much help I'd be with world building, but I am definitely interested in the topic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back