• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lf chill rp partner for some casual fun

auraquartz

Probably an alien
Hi I'm new to roleplaying so terms such as 'semi-lit', 'lit' or 'novella' mean nothing to me. Even after ton of googling it seems that everyone has slightly different ideas what they mean so I'm just going to say that I'll write around 200 words per main character I'm playing.
I'd like to rp as original/fandom characters only. I don't care much for romance, but if it's something that you need to have to make roleplay enjoyable I'd prefer to do slowburn. There's nothing like pining for each other 3 years before confessing and realizing you are both in love with each other.
I have some pre-made characters, but I also like coming up with characters just for our roleplay since then they will fit that setting perfectly. Like my characters, I too am +18 and I would prefer to rp with other adults, though I don't mind if your characters are younger. I love tropes where one character lowkey adopts a younger character and raises them or helps them on their journey.

• Steven Universe
  • Star Wars (I've been playing swtor and I'm planning to watch the movies when I get the chance)
  • Homestuck
  • Dragon Age (all games)

As for original ideas I would love to rp in a world that's mix of sci-fi like star wars and mass effect with some fantasy elements like spells and magic.

Pm me if you're interested in roleplaying with me! Or just chatting about fandoms and stuff either way my inbox is open. Be sure to shoot any questions you might have in there too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back