• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy LF Angel/Demon rp

skullex

Magic Eight Ball
About Me
Hello! My names Alex, and my pronouns are he/him. I just recently turned 18! I’ve been role playing for about 6 years now, but it’s been a while since I last did. I hope to get back into role play, as I greatly miss it! I typically write 2-4 paragraphs, sometimes a bit more if I get really into the scene.

Requirements
Seeing as I’m 18, I ask that you be 16+. I’m uncomfortable doing any sort of role play with anyone 15 or younger. Please, no 1-liners! I can’t work with that. At least one paragraph! I also ask that you do third-person.

Role-play
As the title suggests, I’m looking only for angel x demon romance role plays. Since I’m a gay man, I’m only comfortable with MLM/NBLM ships. I have both an angel and a demon OC I can use, so it’s up to you which one you want to be! Also, I enjoy dark themes. Please tell me beforehand if you have any triggers, so I know to steer clear of those topics.

Plot
I enjoy just going along with the flow, however I do have some things I want to stick to: demons and angels are, of course, enemies, so their love would be forbidden. If heaven or hell were to find out about them, they’d both get in trouble. As for the trope, it could be enemies to lovers, friends to lovers, really anything! For the time period, I’d prefer it to be modern day, but I’m fine with medieval times if you really want to do that!

Extra
My time zone is EST. I prefer to role play on discord, but I’m willing to do it here. Just know that if we do it on-site, my replies will be slower. I’m a high-school student, so my replies will be slower during the weekdays. It may also take me a bit to get back to you! I typically get a good amount of homework I have to do. Also, I completely understand it if you lose interest in the role-play. I’m ghost friendly, but I’d appreciate it if you tell me if you lose interest! We could change some stuff in the role-play if that’s what you’d like, or we could just stop it altogether. I enjoy chatting OOC, but we don’t have to if you don’t want to!

Feel free to PM me if you’d like to role play!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back