• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF 18+ Partner! (BG3 hunt) update 9/25

TeaFlavoredWitch

Lame-Ass Artist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!!

I have really fallen off before and I do apologize. If interested, id be haopy to try picking things up again if we tried before!
I need a lot of patience due to some rough times in my life rn is all. If thats okay, please read on.

So I'm hoping to find a partners to role play with, but I'm always open to shorter/random stuff.

At the moment I am looking mostly for fandom, but if you have something cool and think we could be compatible, hmu.
OCxOC and OCxCanon (double) are both open! I do not enjoy canonXcanon, sorry! Making an oc version of canon characters is okay, though!

Little bit about me.
I'm a 28yo female from Florida. I go by Tea or Sav. they/them
When I type on the internet, I type in shitty memes and typos, but I do semi-lit/lazy lit during roleplay and do my best to keep grammar and spelling correct.

I am looking for 18+ because I am uncomfortable RPing with a minor, not necessarily because I want to do darker themes. However I am very open to dark themes/etc. Please just talk to me about it! I dont have really any triggers but want to ensure we're both comfy~

Additionally, I do not rp minor characters (except like sidecharacters and stuff) So if you're wanting to do something like Naruto or ATLA, it would need to be the characters as adults!

I'm cool with ocXoc and canonXoc.
I don't enjoy canonXcanon, sorry.
I tend to be interested in romance-involved roleplays, but I'm flexible.
If we're doing OCxCanon, I expect to double! I feel a bit awkward if it's only my OC and a canon character, but not doing anything for you! Sorry!

I'd prefer to do a forum thread or Discord over PMs and email, but PMs and email are fine too if it makes you feel more comfortable. Google doc is also okay.

If you want to talk plots on any sort of ideas you might have even if I haven't listed anything similar, just throw a message my way!
IDK what else to say. Any questions, ask?

If we are compatible and you'd like to start up extra roleplays with me (Like have two running at a time or something) I'd be totally okay with that, honestly. Just let me know!

Going to list my fandoms and the characters I would want you to play for me. I'm into more than this, but this is just what I was able to think of.
Varies just means that I would be okay with other characters in the fandom I can just sort of pick whatever? (idk)

* scratched out what im not looking for rn, but i could do any fandom listed for ur half. *

*** I am TOTALLY okay with playing any of the characters I have paired for my OCs with yours~

I am currently looking for BG3
I'd like Gale.
I also really like shadow, but for now this is what im looking for.

I have not fully completed the game, however I have no issues with spoilers and will of course look up cut scenes and such to ensure i have the full story as necessary for your end.

I will say I'm probably most well-versed in playing Astarion, but I can absolutely play anyone for you!

As stated below as well, im here to have fun not be a stickler about stuff! So please be willing to bend and be cringe and free with me.

Star Wars (Kylo Ren, General Hux, Obi-Wan, OC)
Marvel Cinematic Universe Dr.Strange, OC, Varies)
Marvel Avengers Initiative (OC)
DC-Batman/TeenTitans (Jonathan Crane/Scarecrow, Harley Quinn, OC, Varies)
Game of Thrones (Jaime Lannister, OC)
Pacific Rim (Newt, OC)
The Boys ( Frenchie and/or Kimiko - I prefer a poly thing with the three of them)
Star Trek (Kirk, OC)
Walking Dead (Daryl, OC)
Twilight (OC, Jasper)
Lord of the Rings (OC)
Hobbit (Bilbo, OC)
Overwatch (Junkrat)
Band of Brothers ('Gene Roe, OC)
Doctor Who (Eleven, OC)
Disney (Varies)
Dreamworks (Varies)
Miyazaki Films (OC, Howl, Calcifer, Varies)
Full Metal Alchemist (Roy, OC)
Deathnote (Misa, OC)
Pokemon (Larry, Leon, Raihan, Piers, OC)
Naruto (Gaara, Rock Lee, Kiba, OC, Varies)
Adventure Time (OC, Varies)
Harvest Moon/Animal Crossing/Rune Factory (OC)
Older!Invader Zim (Dib, OC)
Better Call Saul/Breaking Bad (Jimmy/Saul)
Midnight Mass (Sheriff Hassan)
IT chapter 2 (Eddie, Penny)
Dead By Daylight (Legion, OC)

Original Plot stuff that I'm into or whatever

Fantasy/Magic/etc - specifically modern fantasy
Paranormal
Sci-Fi
Aliens!!!
Apocalypse/zombie/et
Modern/Slice of Life
VillainxHero/CopsxRobber/similar
VillainxVillain
RoyaltyxRoyalty/RoyaltyxPauper or knight
College Roommates/Apartment-mates/etc
Youtubers/Pro Gamers
PhotographerxModel/Actors/Singers/Etc
Actors/Singers/Famous/streamer etc X Non-famous

A bunch of other stuff because I am not going to try and type out ever single thing I've ever thought of lol
Again nothing has to be totally romance-based, but that's always how I've role-played and yea.

I role play in order to "escape" and chill out. Basically I don't care what kind of crazy character you have if we are doubling. I'm game for whatever as long as you respect me and what I'm into. If you're not interested, either leave me alone or if we have started and you decide you don't want to continue, all I ask is that you give me a headsup.
I try to reply at minimum once a day, but can usually reply more than that.
I do approximately 1-5 paragraphs on average, just depending on what's going on.

Again, any questions just ask.

PM or comment if you're interested in anything Or have some of your own ideas!!

Last edited:
Hello! I'd be interested in a GOT rp, if you're still looking? I've not played Jamie before, but I can give it a shot if you'd play Jon for me? I can go into more detail in PM's if you'd like!

Hello! I'd be interested in a GOT rp, if you're still looking? I've not played Jamie before, but I can give it a shot if you'd play Jon for me? I can go into more detail in PM's if you'd like!
Hey!! For sure, I'd love to hear what you're thinking!

For the Twilight RP, would the partner play Jasper? And is the OC also a vampire?
So my partner would either play Jasper or an OC for me!
I would have to revamp my character, but likely a vampire, yes!
Unless you wanted to do OCxOC in which case I'd be down for any species really!

So my partner would either play Jasper or an OC for me!
I would have to revamp my character, but likely a vampire, yes!
Unless you wanted to do OCxOC in which case I'd be down for any species really!
I think Jasper and OC would be fun! I haven’t read the books in awhile but I remember the main points so I could take Jasper’s role if you wanted to play a femme character?

I think Jasper and OC would be fun! I haven’t read the books in awhile but I remember the main points so I could take Jasper’s role if you wanted to play a femme character?
No worries, I haven't read them in a while either lol!
Do you know who/what you would want for your half?
Feel free to DM me if you'd like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back