• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π—Ÿπ—˜π—« π—§π—”π—Ÿπ—œπ—’π—‘π—œπ—¦ β€” π–½π—‚π—Œπ–Όπ—Žπ—Œπ—Œπ—‚π—ˆπ—‡.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
the intimidation and indecisive combo is just killer, but you got this!
i'm really wowed by these apps as well - very high quality all around. well done (in advance) everyone!
(also just put the finishing touches on amos. yeehaw.)

Last edited:
Just stumbled upon this, it looks so awesome and interesting. It seems like you might be full up but I'm taking a look around anyway : o)

thanks for your interest Flip Flip ! this is an application-based roleplay, so it’s not like spots are being claimed. you oughta throw your hat in the ring!

Thank you!! Is there any way to see which roles have been applied for and which are applicant-less? I looked through the applications but I didn't see a role on every one. I'm just looking for an easy way to make a decision aha. By the way, phenomenal job on this roleplay, it's astounding.

Thank you!! Is there any way to see which roles have been applied for and which are applicant-less? I looked through the applications but I didn't see a role on every one. I'm just looking for an easy way to make a decision aha. By the way, phenomenal job on this roleplay, it's astounding.
oh, that's odd - most of them should have roles included somewhere in the application. but i suggest you just read through what i provided, choose a role that really calls to you, and go with that! :-)
and thank you so much! really hoping it'll be something special.

just popping in to say i've changed the role that i'm going for, as i've realised that ethan is HIGHKEY the definition of esther; and i didn't even notice - plus no one's gone for that yet hehe

Last edited:
Paul is D-O-N-E. Done. Might edit his form a little but the idea is all there, I think.

NOPE. Did not like his personality summary. Re-working that a bit and then his CS will be done.

one more sleep. one more sleep til the deadline!!!

ANNOUNCEMENT -
i'm aware the app deadline is in just under three hours, but i've granted several hour/day extensions to other people whose applications i'm excited to judge. because of this, i'll likely announce the cast (via pm - everyone will be contacted regarding their status) later this afternoon or evening.
in the meantime, feel free to review the rules/expectations and make sure they're something you can agree to! you've also got some more time to tweak/edit your applications.
really, really excited about this. thank you all for bringing such quality characters to the table!

speaking of tweaking things, i was about to go back and fix gen’s backstory, but after rereading it, it’s not as bad as i thought it was when i wrote it at 2am lol

speaking of tweaking things, i was about to go back and fix gen’s backstory, but after rereading it, it’s not as bad as i thought it was when i wrote it at 2am lol
2am writing is either impeccable or just batshit insane! no in between :'-) glad you can keep what you wrote though ehehe

nothing important here, just putting out there that I won't be able to do a CS for this right now. i accidentally loaded up on too many rps. good luck with this masterful story!

dante is officially done !!!
thank u psi for giving me an extension πŸ–€ i hope yall enjoy

UPDATE - the last of the applications are in. i'll be contacting each of you shortly.
again, i can't thank you enough for your incredible characters. you've made this decision difficult, which is a good thing! speaks to the quality of your writing and great ideas.
watch your inboxes! xo

edit: everyone who finished an application has been contacted. thank you again!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back