• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π—Ÿπ—˜π—« π—§π—”π—Ÿπ—œπ—’π—‘π—œπ—¦ β€” π–½π—‚π—Œπ–Όπ—Žπ—Œπ—Œπ—‚π—ˆπ—‡.

Characters
Here
Other
Here

forest fire

π—Žπ—‡π—π–Ίπ—‰π—‰π—’ 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
8b0ec03e3a90f192d8b15327f675b342.gif

applications are due DECEMBER 4TH @12PM PACIFIC.

use this page to ask questions and chat with other applicants.
contact me directly with any other questions or concerns you may have.

Last edited:
let's fuckin GOOOOOOOO
yin will be hopefully posted today or tomorrow!! im so excited to see everyones characters

oh i cannot WAIT -
already super surprised at how many wips people have posted + even one finished character!

oh i cannot WAIT -
already super surprised at how many wips people have posted + even one finished character!

Just wanted to shout out to the boss and all other applicants - if you were hoping to make a character in the cyberspace realm and still want to, I’m happy to talk and swap out. This is Paul 3.0, and I’m plenty happy with the other versions, so if forest fire forest fire or somebody wants space made I can happily adapt.

aw thank you for offering Vudukudu Vudukudu . there’s definitely room for multiple people to have similar skills, i think. but it was still nice of you to offer.

also NOTE TO ALL: i made a slight tweak to the cs form this morningβ€”might be worth it to scroll through and make sure you’re answering all the questions! sorry for the last minute change!

HNNNGH. v excited, my dudes. will hopefully have a wip posted sometime tonight or tomorrow. inspiration struck me hard and i'm writtin' up a storm. haha

everyone's characters are lookin SO GOOD. mads as a fc??? i'm SCREAMING.

Dude this is looking hella lit, I'm trying to finish my sheet up asap before the flood of finals and god am I vibing in the general atmosphere....
Glad to see so many people interested though! I'm super excited to see all the finished sheets

!!! yes bad wolf bad wolf can’t wait to see what you’ve got cookin for us! (and yes. mads. teeheeee)

literally same to everything Vagabond Vagabond β€”finals and everything are looming but boy is this a nice distraction. excited to see what you come up with!!

oh and the ooc is here, king idiot idiot and danica looks amazing!

Last edited:
forest fire forest fire oops reposting this here I must of been real tired:

annnnnnd...danny is up! I still have to edit some things and add more connections but I'm too tired to do so right now.
if anyone has any criticisms or thoughts, do tell! always like to hear it and improve my writing/characters!
also very excited to see everyone's characters!

lil update: danny's connections have now been completed! was quite fun to flesh out her contacts and add more life to the character! just a little editing to do β€” mainly grammatical stuff.

we stan a thorough icon!! love 2 see it
sorry for the delay in getting my own form up. i’ve got all my character ideas more or less intact, but i’ve been lounging/recovering from thanksgiving :’-)

Last edited:
i got most of genesis done, but it’s late, so i’m going to bed lol. i’ll probably have her finished some time tomorrow c:

me: ok time to seriously work on this form
also me:

Screen_Shot_2020-11-28_at_4.05.39_PM.png

FELT. i'm making slooooooow progress, my dudes. like, the idea's there but putting it all down in words is. hard.
EDIT: I'm excited and SO ready to write but like.... lost as to how to write it.

i feel All Of This. i was 70% done with the character i was gonna do, and then i completely changed my mind and i'm going a totally different route now lmao.
placeholder is updated, expect to see dante soon < 3

hope everyone is chugging along nicely with their characters! I decided to rewrite & rework danny's personality because it was a little stale, icky and needed to be a lil' more human. v happy with it now!

edit: may or may not rework her backstory/history too, kinda giving me icky vibes too.

it’s ok everyone!! hot and sexy people make tons of revisions to their work xoxo

okay. O-kay. amos is up (but at like 95%, there's some small details i have yet to work out but the main part of his character is there)
bone app the teeth

yoooo! i'm loving these characters! SO HECKIN GOOD.

in other news.... i've come up with at least three different backstories for my dude and if one doesn't fucking stick i'm going to lose it.

guys... the more i write for my dude, the more i'm finding out he's just really REALLY bad at being a vigilante. *uneasy laughter* everyone's got a degree and combat knowledge and my dude's just over here raiding medicine cabinets. he's literally what you get when you scrape the bottom of the vigilante barrel.

is this good? is this okay? i'm aiming for the paul role but it's a bit before he finds this 'newfound glory'. like, i imagine that'd be his arc in the roleplay? maybe? the prince in his cinderella story just got lost, man. that or my dude is actively trying to avoid putting on the slipper. i just wanna know before i go ham on this cs. haha xp

EDIT: totally willing to change it!!! just wondering if the direction i'm taking the role is okay.

Last edited:
That totally sounds hella interesting to me. They sound kind of like a coming of age story but for a vigilante who is way over his head. I don't know what everybody else's thoughts on that is, but I'd personally love to see a kid like that.

That totally sounds hella interesting to me. They sound kind of like a coming of age story but for a vigilante who is way over his head. I don't know what everybody else's thoughts on that is, but I'd personally love to see a kid like that.
oh, man. oh, heck.... but what if they're in their forties.

oh shit, oh yes... all the better when they're going through some emotions when this vigilante kid in their twenty is kicking ass and they're just kind of a hot mess.

it's a mid-life crisis. haha. thanks, vagabond. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back