• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ซ ๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ โ€” ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–ผ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„.

forest fire

๐—Ž๐—‡๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—‰๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ผ๐–ผ๐—‚๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—‡๐—
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

the devil and i are
gonna have problems

down in silver city

โž

โž

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

filler! ignore

• lex talionis.

Matthew chapter 26, verse 15.

โ™กdesign by psilocin, coded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
oh yes, this is what the doctor ordered!

high key interested โ€” especially in lazarus!

tenor.gif

THIS IS SOME GOURMET SHIT
hella interested, fuck yes

Holy heck, my dude!! This looks stunning! I'm absolutely interested.

absolutely loving the interest this is starting to pick up! thank you all so much!
stay tuned for the character creation and ooc links in the coming day-ish (going to try to work this in around holiday preparations).

tagging all of those who expressed interest - oxytocin oxytocin idiot idiot low fidelity low fidelity PinkChiffon PinkChiffon mangomilk mangomilk bad wolf bad wolf lvcid lvcid Vagabond Vagabond yourlocal-eboyy yourlocal-eboyy logastellus logastellus trystan trystan

thank you for your interest in this project of mine. i hope this becomes something truly special.
i'm excited to announce that i've released the character creation page, which you can find
here (and in the links section of the main code).
the current application deadline is DECEMBER 3RD, 12PM PACIFIC TIME. contact me if you anticipate needing an extension.

stay tuned for more information from me (aka ooc and lore page).

hope everyone's doing well -
finally got around to creating the out of character discussion page, which you can find
here.
stay tuned for the lore page (and my own character)!

free lil bump for this sexy idea

giving this a bump -
don't hesitate to put down a placeholder if you're on the fence! i'd love to have you :-)

UPDATE: i've decided to extend the application deadline to FRIDAY DECEMBER 4TH @ 12PM PACIFIC TIME
hopefully this gives people a little more breathing room and time to work on their applications!
(and hopefully this encourages people just now seeing this to come in with a last-minute application!)

NOTE: just over 24h left to apply!

I have a feeling you are full, but I will ask anyways <3 do you still have an open spot where my application could be considered?
no i do notโ€”if you scrolled above to read any of the posted information, youโ€™d see that i stopped accepting applications last week. cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back