• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern π—Ÿπ—˜π—« π—§π—”π—Ÿπ—œπ—’π—‘π—œπ—¦ β€” π–½π—‚π—Œπ–Όπ—Žπ—Œπ—Œπ—‚π—ˆπ—‡.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
it's a mid-life crisis. haha. thanks, vagabond. ^^
Already relatable. I support them and believe in them. And no problem! I just figured I'd drop by and give my two cents since I've been procrastinating everything.

guys... the more i write for my dude, the more i'm finding out he's just really REALLY bad at being a vigilante. *uneasy laughter* everyone's got a degree and combat knowledge and my dude's just over here raiding medicine cabinets. he's literally what you get when you scrape the bottom of the vigilante barrel.

is this good? is this okay? i'm aiming for the paul role but it's a bit before he finds this 'newfound glory'. like, i imagine that'd be his arc in the roleplay? maybe? the prince in his cinderella story just got lost, man. that or my dude is actively trying to avoid putting on the slipper. i just wanna know before i go ham on this cs. haha xp

EDIT: totally willing to change it!!! just wondering if the direction i'm taking the role is okay.
go ham. i wanna see itβ€”these roles aren’t strict at all and are kinda just meant to get you going without being super restrictive? anyway to off queen
also GOOD we need more old farts (as if being 40 is old. anyway,)

yall talented asf for being able to write middle aged adult characters t b h
dante is gonna be like 30ish and i already feel a lil out of my depth cause im not used to writing characters that r that older than me ^^"

lol shit everyone’s making middle-aged characters and genesis is just over here like β€œhi yeah uh i’m young, dumb, and looking to make a lifestyle out of beating the shit out of people for fun-β€œ

yall talented asf for being able to write middle aged adult characters t b h
dante is gonna be like 30ish and i already feel a lil out of my depth cause im not used to writing characters that r that older than me ^^"
lol shit everyone’s making middle-aged characters and genesis is just over here like β€œhi yeah uh i’m young, dumb, and looking to make a lifestyle out of beating the shit out of people for fun-β€œ

im loving the range of ages, will create an interesting dynamic!!

i am looking Respectfully at all these apps... it's so lovely to see this all start to come together!
also in the event any of you need an extension, don't be afraid to holler - i've already granted one and i'd be more than willing to work w y'all xo

Hahaha, same here. I love seeing everybody's apps. I'm just going to post my wip for the moment since I can't contain hiding my bastards away for too long. Hopefully, I'll finish them soon and then I can fix all those nasty grammatical errors...

I'm sitting here, looking at all these gorgeous characters, and wondering how much torment to put my character through since he is supposed to be rising from the dead. Like, there's a score to settle but I don't want him to come off as Batman or something.

Hahaha, same here. I love seeing everybody's apps. I'm just going to post my wip for the moment since I can't contain hiding my bastards away for too long. Hopefully, I'll finish them soon and then I can fix all those nasty grammatical errors...

I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!

I'm sitting here, looking at all these gorgeous characters, and wondering how much torment to put my character through since he is supposed to be rising from the dead. Like, there's a score to settle but I don't want him to come off as Batman or something.

yeahhhh...felt. I really put my character through the wringer with the whole "rising from the dead" thing, but yeah difficult to stray away from stereotypes or archetypes that are prominent in the superhero genre!

hope everyone’s doing well! i apologize the lore page still hasn’t been releasedβ€”it’s really hard to function when you’re this mentally ill and destroyed by school sexy, but it’s on my mind!
i also plan on dropping a playlist for you all to enjoy sometime soon as well :-)
excited to see new faces and more characters!

Hello!! I posted my character a few hours ago but never came on here because I pressed β€˜post’ and then fell asleep lmao but I’m here now!! This RP looks super super super cool!

imma scream. y'all got me so hyped.

i've finally reached the halfway point of my own cs. hope to have it posted tomorrow!

Welp, that's my bastard finished. I can't wait to see everybody else's kids! The ones that are already up are so damn good

w.i.p. of dante is up!!! he shall be done soon, all that's left is his M.O. and backstory.
hope yall enjoy him ^-^ < 3

might as well skip dinner today bc y’all are FEEDING ME w these amazing character concepts
i’m just simply in awe!! of your massive brains and creativity

oh yeah - here's the PLAYLIST (on spotify) ! enjoy xoxo
note that it is extremely explicit and is meant to capture the *vibe* i had in mind for silver city/this group. feel free to shout @ me with suggestions!

dare i say, genesis is finally done?? her backstory is still a bit messy, but i think it gets the gist across-

wow. everyone's characters are beautiful! you guys have truly outdone yourselves!

I may or may not have re-written a majority of danny's history since it was kinda gross BUT should be all good and done now.

Coffee-typing.gif

it's going! haha. should totally be finished today though. ^^

so excited about the cast potential right now. so much talent. a lot of kick ass character sheets! i. am. REELING.

tagging those with works in progress still up - low fidelity low fidelity oxytocin oxytocin .empathogen. .empathogen. trystan trystan lisbeth lisbeth bad wolf bad wolf
how's it going? the deadline is in just about 24 hours and i just wanted to check in with you all!
slllloowwllllyyy but surely, he's coming along. the amount of thinking i'm doing rn for ethan is lowkey exhausting - especially considering i've never written a character like him before. there is still so much i want to change because i'm indecisive as FUCK. but it's hella exciting! everyone's characters are looking incredible like holy shit i am intimidated

Users who are viewing this thread

Back