• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Should I incorporate Pokemon?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Medieval Pokemon's a breddy fun concept to play with, but alrighty then.

Yeah, I was originally going to make my character's starter a Honedge and give him the motivation of "a test to prove himself", but if it's just going to be regular ol' Pokémon, then thankfully I had a character I wanted to play around with some more.

Yeah, I was originally going to make my character's starter a Honedge and give him the motivation of "a test to prove himself", but if it's just going to be regular ol' Pokémon, then thankfully I had a character I wanted to play around with some more.
You can still do something like that! It sounds pretty cool!
Or is proving your worth not a modern thing? >:|

You can still do something like that! It sounds pretty cool!
Or is proving your worth not a modern thing? >:|
Well, it could be, but I felt like it would have been a bit more fitting in a Medieval setting, where you'd have a knight-to-be traveling with a sword. In the case of the character I'm currently using, however... let's just say he's been working on his "Gym Leader personality", which will likely either make everyone laugh, or groan, or both at once. 😛 Plus, he's someone I've wanted to use for a while.

go here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back