• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lettuce needs 1x1s [MxM][It's also got Fandoms]

Necromantic

You faker than some Sweet 'N Low
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• Hello everybody! Clearly, I'm Lettuce. If ya want, you can call me Lett, Letti, uhm... Lettuce-chan. I'm an 19 year old homosexual male, who is almost completely useless and is actually bi. I've been roleplaying for about six years now, mainly in Fandom and Fantasy, due to the fact that I enjoy writing those more than any other type of roleplay. i work nights, so my response pattern can be rather... awkward~ I don't think there's anything else relevant to say~?

Last edited:
The moment when you've been craving a scientistxexperiment plot and saw someone as enthusiastic as you are. skflaf;fd Do you mind sending me a PM? Thank you!

Hello! Im really interested in roleplaying with you! I saw your merman x human roleplay and i got very interested! If you want to discuss more please let me know and ill Pm you! ^^

(Also a little weird but i feel like ive talked to you before but idk XD I feel like that girl in another trying to remember sakibara-)

Hello! Im really interested in roleplaying with you! I saw your merman x human roleplay and i got very interested! If you want to discuss more please let me know and ill Pm you! ^^

(Also a little weird but i feel like ive talked to you before but idk XD I feel like that girl in another trying to remember sakibara-)

Huh... Same. Your username looks quite familiar~! Shoot me a pm?

I can do Naruto (And pokemon if you're okay with Human x Human). Do you Roleplay Canon characters/Pairings?

I can do Naruto (And pokemon if you're okay with Human x Human). Do you Roleplay Canon characters/Pairings?

Im not fond of trainerxtrainer pokemon rps, so thats a no.

I do ship canon, but im really picky about naruto ships. Pm me your ideas?

Hello there !
My name is S0ybean, or Bean for short.

I can deal with all of your requirements as I don’t see any unreasonable ones at first sight. For triggers, well I don’t really have any as long as you don’t play the perfect goodie-two-shoes. Please, don’t. T_T But besides that I don’t think I have anything that I really dislike.

For the Pairings I’m interested in:
> Scientist x Experiment
> Soulmates
> Childhood Friends
> Mob Boss / Gang Leader x Undercover Cop (bit hesitant about this tho)

Fandoms (I only play oc’s bcz I fuck it up otherwise):
> K Project
> Tokyo Ghoul
> Ouran
> D. Gray Man

Settings
> Modern Day

P.S. Yep, uke – seme stuff is utter crap indeed.

Hello there !
My name is S0ybean, or Bean for short.

I can deal with all of your requirements as I don’t see any unreasonable ones at first sight. For triggers, well I don’t really have any as long as you don’t play the perfect goodie-two-shoes. Please, don’t. T_T But besides that I don’t think I have anything that I really dislike.

For the Pairings I’m interested in:
> Scientist x Experiment
> Soulmates
> Childhood Friends
> Mob Boss / Gang Leader x Undercover Cop (bit hesitant about this tho)

Fandoms (I only play oc’s bcz I fuck it up otherwise):
> K Project
> Tokyo Ghoul
> Ouran
> D. Gray Man

Settings
> Modern Day

P.S. Yep, uke – seme stuff is utter crap indeed.

*puts goodie-two-shoes characters in the closet and pulls out my more plentiful supply of homicidal maniacs* im ready

jk, but i really dont have many characters that are like that, so you dont have to worry about something like that~!

i would kill for a scientist x experiment roleplay, but ill consider any you may want to do~! shoot me a pm?

i just realized i forgot to change my first rule... hm, i should do that

Been craving some MxM, Gijinka x Trainer sounds like good stuff to me and I have discord handy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back