• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lettuce needs 1x1s [MxM][It's also got Fandoms]

Been craving some MxM, Gijinka x Trainer sounds like good stuff to me and I have discord handy.

ive honestly had to think about this because im currently modding a gijinka and trainer rp and its making me kinda hesitant to do more gijinkas, but i do like you ig so im gonna ask you to pm me so we can sort things out.

Psst, hi Lettuce :^) If you're willing, I'd love to talk out some sort of PrincexPrince, PrincexGuard, or some form of Medieval RP! I love medieval,,,,,

Psst, hi Lettuce :^) If you're willing, I'd love to talk out some sort of PrincexPrince, PrincexGuard, or some form of Medieval RP! I love medieval,,,,,

sounds great, mon ami! pm me?

5. I don't do SemexUke dynamics. I can confirm, they're complete bullshit. I won't make a character whose personality revolves around how cute, shy, submissive, and embarrassed about being gay they are, nor a character whose only personality traits are how forceful, dominant, bad-boy he is while being a complete asshole with his yaoi hands. I ain't got time for that~! If you come in talking about semes and ukes, I probably won't respond~! Personality isn't decided by whether or not someone takes it in the ass~
*CLAPS HANDS LOUDLY*

If you wanted todo Identical twins I am open for that and yes I RP as guys, more than I do girls actually, I can most of the time write up to 2 or 3 paragraphs but sometimes it is difficult to do that if there is nothing going on in the RP

*CLAPS HANDS LOUDLY*

Is this saying you want an rp or just appreciate that rule?

Ty either way!

If you wanted todo Identical twins I am open for that and yes I RP as guys, more than I do girls actually, I can most of the time write up to 2 or 3 paragraphs but sometimes it is difficult to do that if there is nothing going on in the RP

Fuck yeah pm me

I've got some dastardly shit if you wanna do a slave & master roleplay! I've got some ideas from video games, tv shows, etc...

Hey there! I have some ideas for a Master X Slave plot! , if you wanna play a murder we can find something I’m sure lol!! Hitman x victim and identical twins sounds fun!! Maybe mix twins with master x Slave?

Hey there! I have some ideas for a Master X Slave plot! , if you wanna play a murder we can find something I’m sure lol!! Hitman x victim and identical twins sounds fun!! Maybe mix twins with master x Slave?

mixing twins and master x slave? sounds... interesting!

hmu with any ideas you have

I'm surprised I haven't noticed this yet, guess I have been slacking lately on my mxm searching,
I am interested in plenty of the plots and even a fandom you listed. Just the random things that caught my attention were..
Master x slave
Twins
Angel x demon
Mystic messenger (I am happy to play most of the characters here, expect of Jumin and Jaehee. Still need to learn more about those two. But otherwise, Unknown is one I have been looking to do so we could do seven x unknown for a twin pairing with other ideas mixed in too.)

I'm surprised I haven't noticed this yet, guess I have been slacking lately on my mxm searching,
I am interested in plenty of the plots and even a fandom you listed. Just the random things that caught my attention were..
Master x slave
Twins
Angel x demon
Mystic messenger (I am happy to play most of the characters here, expect of Jumin and Jaehee. Still need to learn more about those two. But otherwise, Unknown is one I have been looking to do so we could do seven x unknown for a twin pairing with other ideas mixed in too.)
masterxslave, especially angelxdemon, is my current craving, so how about that? hmu!

Sweet cheese and crackers, the ghost x murderer idea made me laugh! I am totally interested in rping the ghost x murderer or ghost x human plots with you.
(Honestly made my day, 10/10)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back