• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lets Roleplay!

[QUOTE="Sunny Rain]I get it, don't worry. And I probably won't be able to start until Saturday, as I'm in a spot of trouble right now. Is that alright with you?

[/QUOTE]
Yes that's perfectly fine. Do you want to start a private convo to continue plotting? (sorry if I already asked that...) 

[QUOTE="Robin man]I would like to something involving witch craft with you.

[/QUOTE]
Okay! Do you want a private convo to plot details?

Trigeminorum said:
Yes that's perfectly fine. Do you want to start a private convo to continue plotting? (sorry if I already asked that...)
Yeah, that's totally fine! And I can actually start today. Would you mind starting the convo though? I'm having some issues with figuring out how to work it.

I would love to do a horror, demon thing.. Just don't have a plot ..

You have a new notify!

Hey, I'm interested in combining a few of them, instead of Vamps though, would you be willing to do Werewolf? so what do you think of this. College freshman guy moving onto campus, and while moving stuff in he see's a female freshman moving in her stuff too. He is a werewolf, but tends to be a quiet and caring person, and always willing to help, but hanging out with friends, or making new ones is difficult when he has to leave abruptly a lot of the time. It could continue from there, but it would be nice to hear what you think.. I was thinking modern timeline(2015/2016).

Hope to talk to you soon,

Jordan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back