• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lets roleplay anything!

Tanya Degurchaff

A lone warrior reincarnated over countless worlds
I have 5 years rp experience and am looking for someone who can reply more then once a hour. I'm familiar with MANY animes and games. Can do realistic. Feel free to ask me about any Anime, game or scenario. I only request you are ok with action.

I have seen the anime but it has been years so I'll need a little catching up. Do you use a oc?

Are you into web comics (Webtoons), and if so, which ones?

Nooooo lol, i mean like Lore Olympus, Jackson’s Diary, I’m the Grim Reaper, etc.

I'm not familiar with any of those and we bear bears started as a simple comic just used it as a example. If you woukd be willing to explain one I could try it. Would work good with my oc regardless.

I'm not familiar with any of those and we bear bears started as a simple comic just used it as a example. If you woukd be willing to explain one I could try it. Would work good with my oc regardless.

ONLY DOING OC/OC:

Lore Olympus: Modern-day retelling of Hades/Persephone, in which Persephone is a college student and the candidate for a virgins-only organization, and Hades is a wealthier CEO. Deals with some darker topics I won’t get into, but the site’s most popular comic for sure.

Jackson’s Diary: A supernatural/teen-drama comic taking place in 1989 that follows the Colombian new kid in America, Jackson, as he struggles to live at his new school and meets Exer, a kid who can do…magic, that only he can see (and his love interest later on). Very good, small but dedicated fan base.

I’m The Grim Reaper: A supernatural comic taking place in an alternate, hellish version of the modern world where a girl named Scarlet died and became a Grim Reaper, having a quota of souls she had to kill, or otherwise she’d go back to Hell, and meets Chase, a human detective who….they start begrudgingly working together. Really great comic, but has come FAR from its original premise.

ONLY DOING OC/OC:

Lore Olympus: Modern-day retelling of Hades/Persephone, in which Persephone is a college student and the candidate for a virgins-only organization, and Hades is a wealthier CEO. Deals with some darker topics I won’t get into, but the site’s most popular comic for sure.

Jackson’s Diary: A supernatural/teen-drama comic taking place in 1989 that follows the Colombian new kid in America, Jackson, as he struggles to live at his new school and meets Exer, a kid who can do…magic, that only he can see (and his love interest later on). Very good, small but dedicated fan base.

I’m The Grim Reaper: A supernatural comic taking place in an alternate, hellish version of the modern world where a girl named Scarlet died and became a Grim Reaper, having a quota of souls she had to kill, or otherwise she’d go back to Hell, and meets Chase, a human detective who….they start begrudgingly working together. Really great comic, but has come FAR from its original premise.
Id love to rp this

Whaaaa….dude, that’s an entirely seperate universe.

Did you read the description I included next to it? It’s a webcomic taking place in the 1980s that follows the Colombian new kid as he moves to the US and soon gets on the wrong side of the school’s king bee, because the latter has magical abilities only he can see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back