• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let’s put our OC’s together!

Oyasumi

Working on It
Hey what’s up! So I’m totally in love with original characters, others and my own haha. So why not try and mush some characters together and create a story?

Here’s some of my OCs

Violet Volkov - a beautiful young woman who had the left side of her face severely burned by her father. She’s a half demon who has the powers of a noon witch/demon. She has the ability to make a scythe appear out of mid air, though her blade is only as strong/sharp as the condition she is in. She can control four fire balls at a time and can create a shield of fire.

Scarlet Volkov - a strong woman who speaks her mind and has a temper. She’s a half demon with the powers of a midnight demon. She has incredible strength due to her demon blood. If she makes direct eye contact with someone, she can tell what their deepest fear is. During the night, and night only, she can cause hallucinations and bring fears to life.

Tsuki Shihaisha - the youngest prince of the Sin-ui Ttang empire. While he’s a prince, he holds no royal authority. This is because he is a vessel of the goddess of the moon Yueliang. It is believed that the goddess can possess Tsuki and speak through him. This has made his life rather sheltered as he spends most of his time at the shrine going over Yueliang’s teachings and studying medicine.

Gizmo Felis - a disowned prince of the Bestia Kingdom. Much like the citizens of the Bestia kingdom, he is a beast person. He falls under the Felidae category for beastmen, which means he’s a cat humanoid. He was born with cat ears and tail. Though he was the runt of his litter and thus disowned by his parents. While he has a frail body, he tries to make up for it with his wits. He wishes to regain his prince title and prove himself to his kingdom.

Eve - the first known psychic. Once she was found at the age of five, she was taken into custody and tested on. She can use pyrokinesis and has total control over her powers thanks to the facility. However, her time at the facility was anything but enjoyable. She was put through many “stress” tests that has left her scared all over.

Takeo Nakaji - son of a famous Judo master. His father won the judo competition in the Olympics three times in a row. His father now owns a Judo gym where many students come to learn under him. Takeo’s father expects his son to be strong both mentally and psychically. While Takeo is a promising judo student, he has a secret that he can never share with his father. He adores cute things. He loves pastel clothing, cute mascots, adorable pastries, tiny animals, flowers, and more. His hobbies include sewing and baking. Though he can never let his father find out, for a strong man does not concern himself with such things.

Chuya Furuta - a high school delinquent who’s feared by most of her classmates. She has the tendency to smile when she’s uncomfortable, which makes her look scary. Rumors spread quickly and wild lies were made up. Though she decided that she would become the delinquent everyone made her out to be. She doesn’t have any friends and tends to skip classes. While she isn’t actually violent, people tend to stay away from due to the rumors.

Oz VonBurer - a healer who lives deep in the mountains. He was outcasted by his village for practicing the “devils sorcery”. While he tried to explain that he was using science and medicine, the village refused to listen. He tried to travel and help cure people’s illness and outbreaks, but each time he was threatened and outcasted. Only a few know of his name and location. He promises to heal any that seek his help. Though his practices could soon cost him his life.

Ula - a coral humanoid that lives in the oceans reef. His species is extremely rare, many of them had died off long before mankind had come. He’s rather lonely and has lived alone for 3,000 years. He spends his time watching the fish go in and out of the reef. His skin is hard and different types of coral tend to grow off of him. He can go on land, however after three hours he must submerge himself in salt water or he’ll dry out.

Enriqu the Destroyer - a girl who was born with the mark of the destroyer. It was said those who are born with black scleras would bring nothing but destruction. Due to this many children who were born with such a trait were killed for the good of mankind. However, Enriqu was the daughter of a queen who could not bare killing her own child. While the queen told her husband and citizens Enriqu was no longer, the child still lived. Enriqu was cast away to a deserted island with a maid to take care of her. Now she is fully grown and her maid has passed.

Rui/Oyasumi - a girl who has split into two. After Rui’s stay in the hospital, her other self Oyasumi has followed her around. While Oyasumi follows Rui around, not many can see her it’s as if she’s a ghost. Oyasumi may not be able to talk to many people besides Rui, though she can enter others dreams while they sleep. Rui tries her best to live a regular life, though it’s harder than she thought it would be.

Elliot - a friendship robot that was made to bring comfort to those who need support or company. He doesn’t know much of the world and tends to ask a lot of questions. He is always kind and always smiling.

Chiruka Furuta - a zombie who retains her human consciousness. She knows nothing of the world before the apocalypse. Though she enjoys the apocalyptic world she’s in for it’s all she hasn’t ever known. Other zombies do not attack her, for she smells like one of them. Her body is very cold, no blood runs through her veins. Her eyes are a sickly yellow color that all infected have. In order to die, her brain must be damaged.

Please do tell me all about your OCs! I’d love to hear all about them!

For pairings I like all of them mxm, MxF, and fxf. I also like all genres so just ask!

Love your characters. I have a lot of OCs myself if you’re ant to check the about section of my profile, but let’s get this party started!

Love your characters. I have a lot of OCs myself if you’re ant to check the about section of my profile, but let’s get this party started!
Thank you! I’ll go over and look at your OCs! Send me a dm so we can start planning \(^o^)

Oh my, I've never really done an rp with one of my original OC outside
of just using them for writing stories. This would be super interesting.
I'll post some of my OC's down below if you're interested in rping with any of them.
Chubs
3680670_PP8qj7kTCEIXo7P.png
Chubs is a lazy cynical alien who happened to find himself on the planet Earth. Initially, he thought the planet was trash, which he still does, but after discovering the television and spanish soap operas he decided to stay permanently. Currently his favorite soap opera is something called "Catching Waves" and his is a huge shipper of the main couple Fabio and Lorenza and has an extreme hatred for Sr. Hector, Fabio love rival. When he's not watching television or playing video games he's roaming around the world, the alien being able to shape ship, an ability his supposed species has to help them better infiltrate foreign society. Don't think he has any plans of ruling the world, but he sure doesn't plan on saving it either.

Nero
3638328_VJJvanuhbCB3FOw.jpg
A horned demon from hell who makes a living by selling his services to humans at the price of something they hold dear. This ranges from their souls, a loved ones life, a part of them they cannot live without, anything that they put above themselves really. He's not a very proactive demon who searches for contractors, simply meets the people unlucky enough to summon him using his crest. A gentleman at heart, his appearance can be quite frightening, but he well equipped to change his form to match human as well as their current society. Has a strange like of ducks though, always bringing back a different kind of rubber ducky with him before the end of his contracts.

Arienne
2197244_wh7yq0YrO04MQCt.png
A french woman was was killed in the late 1400's during the any witch trial due to her best friend accusing her of being a witch. Originally, she was human, but after being tortured and forced to repent before burning at the cross, her hatred consumed her and turned her into a witch, Arienne making a contract with a Marchosias, one of the Marquis of hell sealed by King Solomon. Since then she has held a grudge against her former friend and fiancee who left her to die at the cross. Wanders France in search of them to take her revenge while also aiming to destroy the catholic church at it's roots after discovering that the witch trials were not meant to destroy witches, but to create them. (This goes into her story elements, so you can ignore some tidbits)

Set
3931866_MnrbrRdmYeqdeL6.jpg
Based on the egyptian god of Seth, Set is the personification of said entity. After killing his brother Osiris, he was left to wander the world, spreading chaos to whoever he crossed. However, soon he was defeated and killed by Horus, Osiris' son who sought to avenge his father. However, his soul remained despite his body dying, the god using the last of his power to run away from his faith, avoiding both his Osiris who is currently overseer of the underworld, and Ammit, a goddess who eats the hearts of sinners. Set somehow managed to make his way back to the human realm, but his power greatly diminished his body reverted into somewhat of a dormant state leaving him to look like a child. Wanders the world hoping to somehow regain his power's back.

Itou
3349411_ZQ7nvZce3EcgvTG.png
Any overworked stock broker who experienced a fatal accident in a lab which caused his head to turned into an Axolotl. Doesn't leave his house because of this, and has a morbid outlook on life. Hates his ex-wife for cheating on him and then dropping off a kid she claims to be their son after a few years of being divorced. Now force to be a parent for a child he knows nothing about.

Vihaan
3457273_z29lQx5Lt1KgQd5.png
A white tiger centaur who is as cute as he is clueless. Vihaan is a pacifist by nature, his tribe often coddling him despite knowing how dangerous the world actually is. He is very naive in his way of thinking or so he leads on. He's actually quite intelligent despite being extremely clumsy, sometimes tripping over nothing.

These aren't all my babies, but these are the one I think would make for an interesting rp ^^.

I have three main Oc's and they could work with almost any of your OC's which one I will let you decide.

(I don't have face claims sadly.)
Oswald Samuel Abbott: A male of the Desisa race(One of my own creation) As a male he has a more shy and reclusive nature and his appearance makes him stand out, His Otherworldly Beauty is enough to drag the Succubi Away from hell permanently. His flesh is like freshly fallen snow, and stands out against his formal clothing, which includes a suit and tie along with a tophat. His left eye glows with the hue of Blood in it's spilled form, and clashes with it's brother on the right whis is as blue as the Caspian Sea. His cufflinks are twin daggers changed in form and he has the ability to manipulate Shadow and Soul. He enjoys cooking and reading. He is roughly 7 feet tall in his normal form but shifts height when needed.

Sylvester Black: A 6'3 Male , pretty normal aside from the fact he is possessed by the Seven Deadly Sins Themselves, His grey eyes change color drastically depending on who is in control. He can shapeshift into the sins if he gives up control and when he remains at the helm the Sins guide him.

Abaraxas: A Dragon who can shift to a Humanoid form. He was born a female but used his abilities to change as much of his body as he could, While in humanoid form he retains some of his features, His right eye is a black and ever shifting gem, his left a ice blue slit. He has patches of his night-black scales, lined with a silver hue. His wings fold against his back like a cloak and his hands end in their pointed claws. He has a heavy British accent and often is flirtatious.

I have three main Oc's and they could work with almost any of your OC's which one I will let you decide.

(I don't have face claims sadly.)
Oswald Samuel Abbott: A male of the Desisa race(One of my own creation) As a male he has a more shy and reclusive nature and his appearance makes him stand out, His Otherworldly Beauty is enough to drag the Succubi Away from hell permanently. His flesh is like freshly fallen snow, and stands out against his formal clothing, which includes a suit and tie along with a tophat. His left eye glows with the hue of Blood in it's spilled form, and clashes with it's brother on the right whis is as blue as the Caspian Sea. His cufflinks are twin daggers changed in form and he has the ability to manipulate Shadow and Soul. He enjoys cooking and reading. He is roughly 7 feet tall in his normal form but shifts height when needed.

Sylvester Black: A 6'3 Male , pretty normal aside from the fact he is possessed by the Seven Deadly Sins Themselves, His grey eyes change color drastically depending on who is in control. He can shapeshift into the sins if he gives up control and when he remains at the helm the Sins guide him.

Abaraxas: A Dragon who can shift to a Humanoid form. He was born a female but used his abilities to change as much of his body as he could, While in humanoid form he retains some of his features, His right eye is a black and ever shifting gem, his left a ice blue slit. He has patches of his night-black scales, lined with a silver hue. His wings fold against his back like a cloak and his hands end in their pointed claws. He has a heavy British accent and often is flirtatious.
I love all of them! Send me a dm so we can plan out a plot 😁

Oh my, I've never really done an rp with one of my original OC outside
of just using them for writing stories. This would be super interesting.
I'll post some of my OC's down below if you're interested in rping with any of them.
Chubs
3680670_PP8qj7kTCEIXo7P.png
Chubs is a lazy cynical alien who happened to find himself on the planet Earth. Initially, he thought the planet was trash, which he still does, but after discovering the television and spanish soap operas he decided to stay permanently. Currently his favorite soap opera is something called "Catching Waves" and his is a huge shipper of the main couple Fabio and Lorenza and has an extreme hatred for Sr. Hector, Fabio love rival. When he's not watching television or playing video games he's roaming around the world, the alien being able to shape ship, an ability his supposed species has to help them better infiltrate foreign society. Don't think he has any plans of ruling the world, but he sure doesn't plan on saving it either.

Nero
3638328_VJJvanuhbCB3FOw.jpg
A horned demon from hell who makes a living by selling his services to humans at the price of something they hold dear. This ranges from their souls, a loved ones life, a part of them they cannot live without, anything that they put above themselves really. He's not a very proactive demon who searches for contractors, simply meets the people unlucky enough to summon him using his crest. A gentleman at heart, his appearance can be quite frightening, but he well equipped to change his form to match human as well as their current society. Has a strange like of ducks though, always bringing back a different kind of rubber ducky with him before the end of his contracts.

Arienne
2197244_wh7yq0YrO04MQCt.png
A french woman was was killed in the late 1400's during the any witch trial due to her best friend accusing her of being a witch. Originally, she was human, but after being tortured and forced to repent before burning at the cross, her hatred consumed her and turned her into a witch, Arienne making a contract with a Marchosias, one of the Marquis of hell sealed by King Solomon. Since then she has held a grudge against her former friend and fiancee who left her to die at the cross. Wanders France in search of them to take her revenge while also aiming to destroy the catholic church at it's roots after discovering that the witch trials were not meant to destroy witches, but to create them. (This goes into her story elements, so you can ignore some tidbits)

Set
3931866_MnrbrRdmYeqdeL6.jpg
Based on the egyptian god of Seth, Set is the personification of said entity. After killing his brother Osiris, he was left to wander the world, spreading chaos to whoever he crossed. However, soon he was defeated and killed by Horus, Osiris' son who sought to avenge his father. However, his soul remained despite his body dying, the god using the last of his power to run away from his faith, avoiding both his Osiris who is currently overseer of the underworld, and Ammit, a goddess who eats the hearts of sinners. Set somehow managed to make his way back to the human realm, but his power greatly diminished his body reverted into somewhat of a dormant state leaving him to look like a child. Wanders the world hoping to somehow regain his power's back.

Itou
3349411_ZQ7nvZce3EcgvTG.png
Any overworked stock broker who experienced a fatal accident in a lab which caused his head to turned into an Axolotl. Doesn't leave his house because of this, and has a morbid outlook on life. Hates his ex-wife for cheating on him and then dropping off a kid she claims to be their son after a few years of being divorced. Now force to be a parent for a child he knows nothing about.

Vihaan
3457273_z29lQx5Lt1KgQd5.png
A white tiger centaur who is as cute as he is clueless. Vihaan is a pacifist by nature, his tribe often coddling him despite knowing how dangerous the world actually is. He is very naive in his way of thinking or so he leads on. He's actually quite intelligent despite being extremely clumsy, sometimes tripping over nothing.

These aren't all my babies, but these are the one I think would make for an interesting rp ^^.
I love them! I’d love to hear more about your other OCs too! Dm me so we can talk more about them!

Can i join. what? im too lazy to do a big intro... ah scrap it- here i go;

Claws Is one of my OCs and he is my profile picture! He wears golden armour, A Red Bandanna around his neck and Claws Is Also... *yawn* lazy...

Ajajsj Hai I don't know if your still available but I have plenty of ocs from a dragon, songstress, a fairy doctor, and dragon snow white

Users who are viewing this thread

Back