• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Let's Play!!!

Superherochic88

Hello everyone! I can play M or F. I like FxM pairings.

I can double!

Here are some pairings I would dig at the moment. Next to each one I will put which sex I prefer

Vampire×human (human female)

Demon×human (either)

Superman×OOC female (female. Might also be willing to play Lois but it may take convincing)

Batman×a canon female or an OOC (either )

Demon×angel (either)

If you have any other ideas for pairings let me know! Private message me. I am very open minded.

One thing I cannot do is slice of life. There has to be something more to it.

I am not hard to work with...I don't think.....but I have a few expectations.

1. Unless it is called for, please no one liners. I cannot figure out how to reply. I am having a hard time breathing life into the story if it's a bunch of one liners.

2. Please add to the story. I love when people throw stuff at me. It's super fun to take twists and turns. I don't want to feel like I am dragging you along.

Okay, again I am open minded. Let's rp! Pm me

I am thinking...

It could be set back in the middle ages. The vampires were ravaging the town and so they promised the leader of the coven a human woman in exchange for sanctuary from the coven's ravenous appetites for blood. My muse will be the female sent to him. She can start as a blood doll and/servant....maybe they can fall in love as the story progresses. Maybe there will be problems because of the love they eventually find. ) I am hoping for a strong male here, a bit gritty.

I am good with violence and all that stuff, also with romance.

Sound good or do I need to keep thinking?

Pura234 said:
Do you have any plot ideas for human X vampire?
atched ForumsWatched ThreadsNew Posts...

ROLEPLAYS

Forums>...>Looking For Partners (1 on 1)>

Pairings Let's Play!!!

Watchers: This thread is being watched by 2 users.

Unwatch ThreadSelected Posts: 0

Superherochic88New Member

Hello everyone! I can play M or F. I like FxM pairings.

I can double!

Here are some pairings I would dig at the moment. Next to each one I will put which sex I prefer

Vampire×human (human female)

Demon×human (either)

Superman×OOC female (female. Might also be willing to play Lois but it may take convincing)

Batman×a canon female or an OOC (either )

Demon×angel (either)

If you have any other ideas for pairings let me know! Private message me. I am very open minded.

One thing I cannot do is slice of life. There has to be something more to it.

I am not hard to work with...I don't think.....but I have a few expectations.

1. Unless it is called for, please no one liners. I cannot figure out how to reply. I am having a hard time breathing life into the story if it's a bunch of one liners.

2. Please add to the story. I love when people throw stuff at me. It's super fun to take twists and turns. I don't want to feel like I am dragging you along.

Okay, again I am open minded. Let's rp! Pm me

39 minutes agoEditReportBookmark

Roll Dice

Pura234Slowly Crawling back

Do you have any plot ideas for human X vampire?

19 minutes agoReportBookmark

LikeReply

Superherochic88New Member

I am thinking...

It could be set back in the middle ages. The vampires were ravaging the town and so they promised the leader of the coven a human woman in exchange for sanctuary from the coven's ravenous appetites for blood. My muse will be the female sent to him. She can start as a blood doll and/servant....maybe they can fall in love as the story progresses. Maybe there will be problems because of the love they eventually find. ) I am hoping for a strong male here, a bit gritty.

I am good with violence and all that stuff, also with romance.

Sound good or do I need to keep thinking?

I'd like to do a Batman x OC with you :) I've only seen the Christopher Nolan movies though, I hope that's okay.

I'd like a Bman x Harley Quinn if you're down :) or OOC. I've seen the movies and read plenty of (new 52) comics, I can also double up characters :) ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back