• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's not stick to the usual

Muvare

Kawaii desu meltdown chan
Err so I've been rping for years but I don't follow all the rules and regulations everyone else does, looking for someone to just go with the flow.
I'm into MxM the most but i also do FxM and FxF really down for anything.
Spelling isn't super duper important to me seeing as I don't always spell things correctly but be semi-literate.
Don't really know any fandoms but I'm down to try anything, also I use discord if you want to talk there instead.
:bishiesparklesr:I know this is suuuper broad but just give it a shot! :33::bishiesparklesl:

Also looking for a more indept storyline. Something long lasting with characters we both like!

Last edited:
Err so I've been rping for years but I don't follow all the rules and regulations everyone else does, looking for someone to just go with the flow.
I'm into MxM the most but i also do FxM and FxF really down for anything.
Spelling isn't super duper important to me seeing as I don't always spell things correctly but be semi-literate.
Don't really know any fandoms but I'm down to try anything, also I use discord if you want to talk there instead.
:bishiesparklesr:I know this is suuuper broad but just give it a shot! :33::bishiesparklesl:
I’d be down for rp on Discord. I prefer fxf

Hewwo,,,,,I hate really long post length requirements and stuff like that thank you, you down for like slice of life style stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back