• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lets make a contract shall we?

Monoteo

Hamsteak fan
Some Things About Me:

-Im only thirteen(I hope that this does not trigger anyone.)
-If i ever stop responding its because i either went to sleep or i went to do something and forgot to come back.
-English is not my first lenguage, so mistakes may happen. I will try to correct myself in case they do though.
-Im up for any ideas, if they are modern fantasy, futuristic fantasy, normal fantasy. Whatever it is im up for it.

Roleplay Info:

About my character:

My character is a demon that was born the moment evil was born the moment evil turned into a thing. And he was pretty powerful, being able to take the magic from other beings, until around 1693 he was found by god and turned into a weaker form of his own state, since god himself wasnt going to kill him, humans probably were. To keep on living he needed to think of something that could possibly allow people to not attack him. So he started to make deals for people, promising money, food, or whatever they wanted if they signed a contract he said they needed to sign. It normally ended with the person giving him their souls and leading him to get stronger everytime. As time went on he started to think about a plan to throw god out of his throne. And now in recent years he has been hiding in buildings and leaving at night to new spots, just looking for more deals to make and eventually get stronger.

Character Appearence:

Weak form:

He has completely black skin and curly black hair. He has dark blue mask, with yellow eyes on it and a yellow mouth with sharp fangs on it, it also has blue horns. All of that are what keeps him still being some kind of monster, since thats the only part of his old self that is still there. The rest of his clothes are a hoodie that is dark blue with small details of yellow. Yellow gloves and black pants that are followed by yellow boots. The weird design is better explained if in the dms you ask for images

True form:

His head is of the same colors of the mask of his weak form, and its as if there was a jaw behind his head, forming spikes to be behind it. He also has the smile and fangs of the weak form, leading to him mostly looking like he is mocking you. The rest of his body is purple and in the shape of a normal ghost but he has two long arms with big hands.

Original form:

The smile and yellow eyes keep going with this form. Its head is its entire body, as it literally has the shape of a cartoony ghost, but entirely black with only a yellow mouth and eyes.

The End:

Well, thats about it, if you're interested just dm me and ill tell you rules and such!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back