• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Let's have some roleplays!

Hey there! Are you still looking for partners? And I guess my second question would be is, do you know Fairy Tail? If not, I’d love to do My Hero Academia. ^-^

If you would like to do an Office RP, I would love that! It is one of my favorite shows, and a writing in that universe sounds intriguing. Would it be a romance? And do you prefer to play male or female?

If you would like to do an Office RP, I would love that! It is one of my favorite shows, and a writing in that universe sounds intriguing. Would it be a romance? And do you prefer to play male or female?

I like to do a romance.
And well I roleplay either way. You can message me to discuss this further. ^^

Hey! I'm new so I can't PM, but I have an OC idea for MHA if you're still interested? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back