• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Let's have some roleplays!

made in heaven

dark moonless night in the forest
Hello! I used to have an account here but I got real busy and it's dead now, so... I came back with a new one to start all over!

I mainly roleplay about fandoms with doubled up Canon x OCs or Canon x Canon. I can do OC x OC or original OC x OC if it's really interesting. What I enjoy the most is doubled up Canon x OCs, these are always fun to do. ^^

The only rules I will say is that my side will always be Male x Female if we do double and to not reply like this; ''he smiles'' ''I look up and smile'' or *he smile*. Like you can write short replies but not something like this please, at least like this; ''Eugene couldn't help but to stare at Rapunzel eyes as the floating lanterns were flying around them.'' Something like this will be good enough for me to reply back. ^^

As for plots I always use random/storyline plots, in other words that doesn't have to do with the fandom plot. If you want to go off from the fandom plot then I'm cool with that too! But I might not remember everything that went in order though. ;;

If you wish to see the example of my writing then here you go;
The blonde boy open his eyes slowly, his vision was blurry at the moment he open his eyes a little. What's going on? Did he drink or something to pass out like this? He didn't remember that he took out something. He should try to remember what happen before he pass out here, he stands up from the wood floor and rubbed his eyes to adjust his vision to take good look at the place. He didn't have a clue what place this could be, what did he even do? He tried to remember but his mind hurts a little. Everything just went too quickly. Too quickly so he could try to remember what's the reason why he end up in this... Place? Yoshiki glances around at the place one more time to see if he know the place but he didn't. A flashback came to him that Ayumi suggested everyone that they should do Sachiko Ever After ritual for the sake of fun and then a earthquake happen to make them all fall. They all fall into this place? How is that possible? Yoshiki went to search the piece of charm in his pockets to see if he stills have it, he took out the small paper out. So he still have the charm so this could mean that they all did the Sachiko Ever After as he remembered. Is this really the effect of Sachiko Ever After? No way. That can't be true. It will sound like a horror movie if this was actually for real. But he was positive that's not the case. The blonde boy needs to find Ayumi quickly, she was probably somewhere scared and even crying being all alone. He promised to protect the blue haired girl no matter what it takes. Even if it means it will cost his life to save Ayumi.

Yoshiki begin to walk as he looks at the place, what is this place again? This place is made out of woods. On his way he saw an door, he went to open it to see a classroom. Ah... Now he have some kind of idea what this place could be. It's in a school, but he couldn't tell what kind of school was it like if it was an high school or something like that. There was no sign of Ayumi anyways so he closed the door. ''Ayumi! Are you there?! It's me Yoshiki!'' Yoshiki shouted to see if Ayumi was around.

Fandoms that I roleplay about:

Boku No Hero Academia/My Hero Academia *****
Kakegurui/Compulsive Gambler ***** (Mainly Ryota x Yumeko)
Sonic The Hedgehog ****
Mario ****
Super Smash Bros ****
Life is Strange ****
Life is Strange 2 *****
Detroit: Become Human ***
Danganronpa ****
Naruto **
Corpse Party ***
The Office ****
Tekken *****
Mystic Messenger ****
Vocaloid ***
Black Butler ****
Beyblade: Metal Fusion ****
Soul Eater ***
Original Roleplay **

You can ask if there's another fandom you want to know, I might know them! ^^ Also state your triggers so I can be careful with them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back