• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Let's have some fandom fun!(✿◠‿◠)

nepenthe.

you are the universe ☆

Opening-sequence-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-31177547-500-306.gif

Opening-sequence-avatar-the-legend-of-korra-31177555-500-306.gif

Welcome

Hello everyone! My name is Bumbling Bee, but you can call me whatever you choose - so long as it's appropriate. c: As of late, I've been feeling quite the craving and muse for some of these fandoms~! These are just basic kind of plots that we can certainly flesh out as we so choose - please just talk to me about them! I'd love to hear ideas, rather than you just saying 'yeah' or 'ok', one of the best parts of roleplaying is getting excited while planning together~ <3

Rules and Preferences 1.
Rules and Preferences Detail is kind of a big thing for me. I love reading nice and chunky texts and seeing the efforts and the details and the little quirks that my partner puts into their writing, I love seeing their writing style. And unfortunately I have a problem with one liners and really anything that is below at least two paragraphs, I just have a difficulty getting into the roleplay and it becomes much less enjoyable to me. Flexibility is definitely important, because I totally get writers block and I totally get it to - I'm not going to attack you for a few posts that are only a few paragraphs long. However, please don't make a habit of it! Otherwise I'll probably nicely say something! :) So basically all I ask is that whomever stops by is a detailed and advanced roleplayer and can mirror my posts, and I will do the same! This being said, I'd love a sample post before brainstorming, and I'll gladly do the same upon request! c':

Activity is a topic that always need to be discussed. I have a lot going on in my life, from college to boyfriend to friends to family, so from time to time I will poof out for a couple days or so! But I will come back and either let you know if I will be gone longer or if I'm back! And I'd really really appreciate it if you do that same! If you're bored with the roleplay and want to do something new, tell me and we can do something else! Or if it's just not working out tell me and I'll understand! Just communicate and everything will be peachy, my feelings won't be hurt! c:

Follow the Site Rules! It's as simple as that, not off site offer, no naughty erotic stuff, and please be respectful! That's all I ask :)

No romance between our characters, please? :) I'm not a fan of romance between our characters, but romance is more than welcome between minor characters for the sake of drama, as well as us roleplaying a character to date the other's main character to also start some drama. But these won't last long and if they do, I'd like it if it wasn't roleplayed often~! :D

A war is definitely something easy to work with but original can always be a bit more fun. If we go with a war perhaps we could twist it around so it's a civil war? Maybe in the Earth Kingdom because of it's large population? And maybe Fire and Water get involved - causing the Avatar to hide out in the Air Temples because he's under so much pressure. He's not safe with one side because they believe he's a traitor for not choosing a side and vice versa? c: So what's the reason for civil war? Maybe Earth Kingdom is still salty over what Fire did to them back in Aang's time and one half is gearing towards another war against Fire as payback? But there's the other portion that only wants peace and wants no war? And, of course, Fire Nation backs up the side that is against the war? And perhaps the side that is 'against' is more of the royalty/political figures because they know how horrible it would be? And the side that's ready to fight is more of the civilians - the ones who had actually fought/watched their families die on the battle field/personally suffered from the brutality of the fire nation unlike the other group, which also makes this group heavily outweigh the other? As for Water, they could be either on the 'against' side or the 'for' side because they also suffered greatly - especially the Northern Water Tribe. Or they could be 'against', which would make more sense population wise so the 'against' side isn't completely overwhelmed? And then we have our two characters, one is the Avatar and one is their companion. I'd prefer to have my character a female air bender. Perhaps your character could be a male fire bender, to give an interesting contrast between personalities? How they meet and why is something I have yet to map out, so I'd like it if we could do it together. ^^

Soul Eater

So this one is still pretty thin and malleable, as I've only recently thought up this idea. So we have my female meister and your male weapon attending DWMA, training and living together as partners. But here's the catch, we have this new villain on the rise, and your weapon works for them - as he is promised something he could not bear to refuse{your decision, or we could talk about it}. He's working undercover at the school, flying lowly and comfortably underneath the radar, not even my girl suspecting a thing. They work together, your guy initially just playing along with the whole 'friendship' part, but eventually a bond forms between them and they do in fact become friend - maybe even best friends. But he's still working for the bug guy, he's never admit to himself what's going on. And, naturally, things become progressively romantic. But when the villain and our pair come head to head - will he betray her upon demand? And if she manages to scrape away from the fight, will she ever forgive him, or even be able to look at him without feeling disgust in her belly?

Anything we can think of~!

I have a plethora of fandoms that we can pick and choose from, just PM me or post on here and we can get to talking lovelies~! :D

I don't know - it's heart breaking!! D:

Pm me with a sample post and we'll get to talking tomorrow?
^_^

okay cool! :) and you don't have to write something up if you don't want to, copying and pasting a post from and old Roleplay is cool too! :D

[QUOTE="Bumbling Bee]
okay cool! :) and you don't have to write something up if you don't want to, copying and pasting a post from and old Roleplay is cool too! :D

[/QUOTE]
Okay, I can grab one from an 1x1 that 'm doing. It's not the best but it's semi-recent cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back