• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings let's have fun shall we - multiple ideas

luciferstar

*bad pun* *finger guns*
Hai there. I'm Lucifer (or Luci) and I'm searching for a couple (maybe 2-3?) people to rp with. I've got a couple of ideas, both fandom and OC, so if you're interested, keep reading!

Rules:
1. You must be 18+. I'm an adult myself (21) so I'd feel uncomfortable rping with minors.
2. Semi-literate to literate. I'd prefer if we could write full sentences (bad grammar is sort of a pet peeve for me), at least 2 paragraphs per reply.
3. I'll be able to reply once or twice a day, so please, about the same for you as well.
4. I can play any gender, but prefer male

And I guess that's about it? I'll be updating it if anything else comes to mind. And now for the fun part!:
Disclaimer - all my ideas are just ideas. If you have something you'd love to rp, I'm all ears!

Fandom RP's:
1. Percy Jackson - with OC's
I've been wanting to do a Percy Jackson RP for ages. The idea I had for this one is that by some magical means, Character A loses their memory and along with Character B go on a quest to find a way to help them.

Fantasy RP's:
1. Character A has had many near-death experiences in their life. They should be dead but it's as if something is protecting them. Then they meet Character B, their guardian angel.
2. Character A is a royal who has to go through an arranged marriage to Character B.
3. Character A is a peasant/farmer who gets unwillingly roped into a quest Character B, a knight, is doing (I'm thinking Character B gets hurt and Character A helps them)

I got started with Percy Jackson rps I’d be up for a little nostalgia if your still looking for a partner for that one

Hai there. I'm Lucifer (or Luci) and I'm searching for a couple (maybe 2-3?) people to rp with. I've got a couple of ideas, both fandom and OC, so if you're interested, keep reading!

Rules:
1. You must be 18+. I'm an adult myself (21) so I'd feel uncomfortable rping with minors.
2. Semi-literate to literate. I'd prefer if we could write full sentences (bad grammar is sort of a pet peeve for me), at least 2 paragraphs per reply.
3. I'll be able to reply once or twice a day, so please, about the same for you as well.
4. I can play any gender, but prefer male

And I guess that's about it? I'll be updating it if anything else comes to mind. And now for the fun part!:
Disclaimer - all my ideas are just ideas. If you have something you'd love to rp, I'm all ears!

Fandom RP's:
1. Percy Jackson - with OC's
I've been wanting to do a Percy Jackson RP for ages. The idea I had for this one is that by some magical means, Character A loses their memory and along with Character B go on a quest to find a way to help them.

Fantasy RP's:
1. Character A has had many near-death experiences in their life. They should be dead but it's as if something is protecting them. Then they meet Character B, their guardian angel.
2. Character A is a royal who has to go through an arranged marriage to Character B.
3. Character A is a peasant/farmer who gets unwillingly roped into a quest Character B, a knight, is doing (I'm thinking Character B gets hurt and Character A helps them)
I'd love to do one of your fantasy rps if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back