• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let’s Have An Adventure!

SunsetWitch

The Savior of the Twilight
Quick tidbit about the way I roleplay: I’m a big fan of referenced lore and implied backstory. Most of these roleplays are meant to be “in media res” as I find that to be more interesting. If there is romance involved, it will have been established before the beginning of the roleplay. I’m willing to make a lot of changes, but this is the one thing I will absolutely not budge on.

I Married The Fortune Teller 14C7222C-C1CA-4DE6-BDA0-C106F886FC8B.jpeg If you are familiar with the story of xxxHolic, than this is a pretty similar story to the manga. Yuuko (me), is a fortuneteller who runs a shop in the middle of the city. Your character walks in, unsure of why you’re even there, but asking to have your fortune told nonetheless. Yuuko tells you that you are destined to be her spouse, that your future is entwined with hers, and that it is destiny for the two of you to be together.

This roleplay would begin during the wedding ceremony/bonding ceremony, and would follow our two character while they go on supernatural adventurers together for their honeymoon.

Punch Drunk Princess:Nothing Says I Love You Like a Gut Punch 02365F0B-529C-408E-8E6B-24944406D0A3.jpeg Disgraced heiress Effie Kalashnikov is all alone in the city. She has no home, no food, and no money. As she wanders the street for some m
eans of purpose, she spies a gym that doubles as a venue for underground fighting. Immediately captivated by this world, she begs for a spot in the gym. Your character would either be the gym’s owner or a regular member. Romance would be optional, but I’d really like it.

This roleplay would begin with our characters training for a in-house tournament, and follow them as they end up fighting pretty much every gang in the city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back