• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Let’s Have An Adventure — Pokémon Search

crashing waves

Crashing Waves, here to crash onto the shore in search of a few role plays. Call me Wave. Above the age of twenty, advanced and literate writer. As the title suggests, I’m in search of a pokémon themed story. I’ve read the manga, watched the show, and played most of the games. The only ones I haven’t are Scarlet and Violet, but I don’t really care about spoilers.

There aren’t a lot of rules I feel necessary to put here. Write more than a paragraph, because I can’t work with anything less. Share your thoughts and ideas about the plot. We don’t have to chat all the time if you don’t want to, though I do love to talk, but it’s nice to have both of us working on a story together. Be nice, I don’t like bigotry, and I don’t think anyone does.
— Romance is a must. I know it’s lame but I just find it to be a fun addition to any story. In order of what I prefer, it goes, M+M, F+F, and M+F. If we vibe well enough, I probably won’t say no to any.
— I don’t care if you post every day or once a month. Live your life. I can wait.

Not really rules, but information I’ll tack on for anyone who might want to know before messaging me.
- I don’t write as or against canon characters. I’d rather make original ones.
- I don’t mind the inclusion of fake pokémon (fakémon, that is). I think some of them are really well designed and since we aren’t playing a video game, we don’t really need to worry about stats. If we do use them I prefer to choose a select amount together, so we can keep track.
- I love stories that take place within original regions. Places where all manner of canon pokémon can be found and we can make up the lore.
- Our characters can have any starters. So long as they aren’t walking around with an arsenal of legendary and mythical pokémon, it doesn’t matter what kind of team they have.
- I don’t want to write with the pokémon as the main characters. Important supporting characters to our humans, but not the main focus.
- I like dark stories, so having a spooky take on the pokémon world would be fun. Not that it isn’t spooky already, with all these ghost types running around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back