• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's get down to business - mxm or fxf

Ba da dum da dum

Hello and greetings to all of you. Usually I'd try and make this as fancy as possible, but today I'm short on time and frankly can't find the energy. So before we get into the whole I pitch you my ideas + requirements and you decide if you like them or not let me tell you a bit about myself.

I am seventeen years old and I've been role playing for four years now? I wasn't very good when I first started, but I hope I've gotten better since then lol. Previously I've only rped on goodreads so this site is brand new to me. I've just recently moved so I may be moody at times, plus I'm trying to look for jobs so uggggghhhh so if I don't reply that's probably why. I like rping with a clear head.

Requirements

I know requirements suck, but here they are anyways

I really only do mxm or fxf. If it's a good plot I can be persuaded to do mxf, but other than that it's not really my thing.

Proper grammar and spelling is a must! I understand mistakes happen, I'm probably making a bajillion mistakes now. However if it gets so bad I can't understand what you've posted then that's not good. Also no text chat please, unless it's done ooc.

1-2 paragraphs please! I don't have enough time in my hands to write much more than 2 1/2 paragraphs per post, but if I had the time I would, detail is incredibly important.

Also at least one reply a week I understand it's not always possible, but please try ^_^

Plots

Plot 1
Muse A and Muse B have been friends since middle school and officially started dating in high school. They're as close as can be, something their homophobic parents just cannot accept. Their parents let it go for a couple years hoping they'll grow apart, when they don't Muse A's parents make a deal with Muse B, they have to break up with Muse A, if they don't they'll send Muse A to conversion therapy. Muse B agrees to the deal and shortly afterwards their family moves. A year or two later they run into each other at college and we'd go from there.

Plot 2
Muse A is a hardened criminal someone who's committed the most heinous crimes in the kingdom, they deserve what's coming to them.... That's what everyone keeps telling Muse B the youngest child of the King and Queen. However Muse B knows they're all wrong and on the eve of Muse A's execution date they both disappear. Now they're on the run evading capture from not only the King and Queen, but also people who're against the royals. (Really really vague, but you know)

Plot 3
Muse A just recently came out to their parents and they lied saying they had a boyfriend/girlfriend. Well their parents obviously wants to meet the person their child is dating and oh boy now Muse A is in trouble. One night Muse A accidentally summons a demon (Muse B) and in order to get them to leave they have to make a deal, demon laws or whatever. So Muse A asks the demon to be their fake date for the dinner with their parents. The demon agrees in exchange Muse A has to house them for a week. How is muse a going to survive the week and what happens when they start to fall for their temporary roommate?
(This is me smashing 3-4 different tropes together lol)

Plot 4
Muse A is a sorcerer(ess ) who has served Muse B the king/queen loyally for years. The problem? Magic is outlawed and the punishment is death. However Muse B can’t seem to stay out of trouble and Muse A continuously has to risk their life to save them. So what happens when Muse A accidentally reveals their magic saving Muse B? Will Muse B kill them as an example to others, banish them, or will they lift the ban on magic once and for all?
(Yes this is based off of BBC Merlin, no i am not happy with season five thanks for asking)

Also not really plots just small ideas that could be turned into plot
Accidental marriage
Masquerade party
Secret world - Magical or spirit related
Lost tourist
Rags to Royalty/Riches

So that's all I really have for plots cause my brain is currently not wanting to work. However If there's any plots you have I'd be open to hearing them.

Here are just some general interests I have

Fantasy
Modern
Retelling fairy tales (Disney or otherwise)
Medevial
Sci-fi

Fandoms I'm into (Oc x Oc only)

Harry Potter
Percy Jackson
Hunger Games
Avengers/Marvel
Divergent

There are most likely more, but as I said brain is kind of broken atm. I'll edit this after I've slept, anywho if you're interested don't hesitate to comment or pm me :)

Last edited:
Hello! I'm quite interested in Plot 2, and I'm wondering if we could think of something for that plot or something for a Harry Potter roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back