• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "Let's Do the Time Warp Again!"

j0lly.ranch3rs

You can't know me, I am UNKNOWABLE.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"It's just a jump to the LEFT!"
the rocky horror picture show dancing GIF

Looking for someone who'd be interested in a roleplay based on none other than the Rocky Horror Show! Given the show itself, I don't expect anything serious, just something fun.
As I mentioned, I don't intend on doing anything super serious, however we could always add in some drama or angst if that is more your cup of tea. OCs are welcome! As long as they aren't Mary Sue/Gary Stu-ish, I really don't mind. I have a plot in mind for some canon pairings(specifically for Columbia and Eddie or Magenta), but we can brainstorm some together if ocs are thrown in there!

CHARACTERS I CAN PLAY

Janet Weiss, Dr. Frank N. Furter, Magenta, Columbia, Rocky Horror and Brad Majors.

CHARACTERS I AM LOOKING FOR

Riff Raff, Magenta, Eddie, Brad Majors, Rocky Horror, and Dr. Frank N. Furter.

RULES
• Please do not control my character unless I say that it is okay for you to do so.
• I am ghost friendly, however I would prefer if you gave me a reason as to why you're leaving beforehand, just so it doesn't come as a surprise.
• We're human beings with our own lives, if I don't respond right away, I'm more than likely busy or occupied with something. If I plan on taking a break because of life issues, please don't take that as me essentially ghosting you.
• Please write at LEAST three paragraphs, I need details to work off of in order to make a coherent story, so I would prefer if you give me something to work with.
• Again, we're human beings. Mistakes happen. I have a tendency to forget some details, so please don't go all crazy on me if I make a mistake in something like the timeline or setting.
• If you need a break or plan on going a hiatus, let me know!
• If I say I'm uncomfortable with something, I'm uncomfortable with it.
• Communication is key! Don't be afraid to approach me with ideas! :>>
•I would like talking OOC, but it's not required!

If you're interested, feel free to send me a message!
Susan Sarandon Dance GIF by IFC

"And then a step to the RIGHT!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back