• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Let's do a thing!

TheAmerisaur

Hi there!
My name is Ameris, I'm 25 and I've been roleplaying for.... a long time. At least 10 years, off and on as life has allowed. I typically work in the live music industry and that keeps me pretty busy, but this year has put a lot of my life on hold and I've been struggling with my mental health. The one roleplay I've been slowly working on with a friend for over 2 years just isn't filling enough time at the moment, so I'm looking for one, maybe two, long term partners to get a story going with. Would prefer 18+. I'd also prefer to be primarily over email, just because I can reliably archive there and it's simple, but I'm finding that's a big nope for a lot of people, so I'm also open to using the DMs here as a medium if that's most comfortable for you. I'm just gonna list off a few more things that might decide whether or not you're interested:

-I play mostly FxF, MxF, or NB pairings, but can be persuaded to do MxM if the plot is something I really vibe with.
-I am open to doubling, or more. I like complex stories and character dynamics
-I like to be friends with my RP partners, if possible. Let's get to know each other, communicate, and take our time making the story what we want it to be.
-Original (or based on something with original characters) stories only please. I just don't consider myself well versed enough in any specific fandom to do it justice, and I'd rather have the freedom to really create my own character.
-I don't usually do big aesthetic character sheets (but will totally admire you for yours!). I'm happy to write up something simple if it really helps you, but if you're looking for someone who is good at fancy layouts, then I am sorry to say I'm maybe too lazy to be your partner.

I would love to chat with you about any story ideas you have, and put our minds together! I have some rough ideas in my head but nothing super developed. Below I will spam a few simple prompts, and if you're dry on inspiration when you get ahold of me and would like to just pick a couple of those and start from there, you're welcome to do so. Looking forward to getting to know you!

✴ Homocide Investigators/Supernatural Murder Mystery✴ Post-Apocalypse Factions✴ Mermaid Romance✴ Arranged Marriage/Medieval✴Werewolf Romance ✴ Space Exploration✴ Rockstar/Crew✴ High-School Bully/Differently Abled Person✴ Time Traveling✴ Witchcraft✴

Last edited:
I am open to try! I must warn you and say it's been a long while since I've roleplayed and might be a bit rusty 😅

Users who are viewing this thread

Back