• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Let's Chat!! (OOC)

We can do a dungeon, wegotta come up with mobs and what not, maybe some loot too

We've started our own group we shan't mess this up!

Probably form up with one of the others.

So far there is a majority vote of 2-1 now I've been on discord and apparently the second group, that's not Kylesar's and not ours, is lacking some actual combat experience meaning that suck at fighting. So you want to be good Samaritans and lend them a hand or say fuck it and get our own loot?

So far there is a majority vote of 2-1 now I've been on discord and apparently the second group, that's not Kylesar's and not ours, is lacking some actual combat experience meaning that suck at fighting. So you want to be good Samaritans and lend them a hand or say fuck it and get our own loot?
Fuck them

(I'm sorry I'm actually a decent person please forgive me)

Probably form up with one of the others.
I follow senpai so whatever she chooses

1 vote for forming our own group

1 vote for Noble Scion Noble Scion 's vote, making theirs count as two.

And Loony_Bin Loony_Bin now I must ask you whether you want to form a group with us and go dungeon delving for our own loot, or help out the group that has like no fighting experience.
As much as I want to post a 'then perish' meme, I have to say we help out the other group, it would really suck if they all died on Dungeon #1

I was also thinking of a group where it's led by a pirate [undetermined gender and race] who go out and explore dungeons in the air and sea

Very hard and complex dungeons with actual puzzles (the sky ones anyways)

Hmmm, now it's majority favoring helping out the other group.

I'm staying out since my character won't care. The faster we all just do this, the faster I get my post out since it relies upon this vote since if we create our group my character would be the person to start it, or at least ask.

F2EC0F77-8408-4F57-9366-0FD32F693FA3.gif
There’s No rush, we can hang around for a while and think. I believe another person is still working on a character actually xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back